Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

77years

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Apr 03, 2016, 03:32 PM
Everybody in here loving the album meanwhile I'm over here with the file not knowing how to open it. It's slightly like having a smoking hot naked chick next to you and you are unable to do anything about it haha.

are you on desktop or mobile

pelican fly

lol new deftones will do that.

This album is awesome. Love this band.

ANattyRat

Everybody in here loving the album meanwhile I'm over here with the file not knowing how to open it. It's slightly like having a smoking hot naked chick next to you and you are unable to do anything about it haha.

Do you have anything to open RAR files?

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 03:35 PM

Do you have anything to open RAR files?
This.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

gwenudo

Download a rar opener, theres free ones on mobile as well.
Was it like it seemed?...

pinata89

Anyone have a link to the BBC thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurid Vega

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:38 PM

Yeah I need good quality Hearts/Wires in muh life... song is amazing

pinata89

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 03:39 PM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:38 PM

Yeah I need good quality Hearts/Wires in muh life... song is amazing

Same

HooiserBowhunter

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 03:34 PM

are you on desktop or mobile

Mobile I just moved and my internet is not on yet.

maestro416

please send pm

LG95

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 03, 2016, 03:33 PM
did any of you guys sleep? lol
I live in the UK so I was just up at the right time for when the the rip was being passed around :)
I could float here forever

Matthewtheloser

It's crazy that I just hopped back on for my early morning SL visit, and the Gore thread has been propelled to 300+ pages! If anyone can email me the link to the whole album, you would make my work day that much more bearable! Much appreciation in advance if anyone can manage! faze390@gmail.com

pinata89

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 PM
It's crazy that I just hopped back on for my early morning SL visit, and the Gore thread has been propelled to 300+ pages! If anyone can email me the link to the whole album, you would make my work day that much more bearable! Much appreciation in advance if anyone can manage! faze390@gmail.com
Got it. Chk your pm

shakashuri

can someone send a brotha a pm?

ClevelandCaliRyder

2 questions, what time is the radio show PDT?

What are peoples thoughts on Pittura Infamante and Xenon? Granted I haven't read the last 100+ pages, but haven't seen anyone's thoughts on them.

Peace

Rally Sweat

It's like looking down at your dick and seeing a question mark!

On a side note does anyone know what the hell is going on in Geometric Headress? Granted I've only listened to it once, but I found it difficult to follow for some reason. Might be a sound quality issue.

phil for real

Xenon is a really nice track and one of the easier songs to instantly digest.  Pittura I still haven't listened to a lot, but is a good song.

pinata89

Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 03, 2016, 03:48 PM
2 questions, what time is the radio show PDT?

What are peoples thoughts on Pittura Infamante and Xenon? Granted I haven't read the last 100+ pages, but haven't seen anyone's thoughts on them.

Peace
Pittura is fantastic. And Xenon cool as hell too. I have not found a song I don't like on this album.

Really takes some notes out of the Smashing Pumpkins book, in my opinion

Matthewtheloser

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 PM
Got it. Chk your pm
Thank you so much! I feel even more like a kid on Christmas morning than I actually did as a kid on Christmas morning.

pinata89

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 PM
Got it. Chk your pm
Thank you so much! I feel even more like a kid on Christmas morning than I actually did as a kid on Christmas morning.
Lol i felt the same way. Enjoy