Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghettovaquero

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 03, 2016, 03:48 PM
2 questions, what time is the radio show PDT?

What are peoples thoughts on Pittura Infamante and Xenon? Granted I haven't read the last 100+ pages, but haven't seen anyone's thoughts on them.

Peace
Pittura is fantastic. And Xenon cool as hell too. I have not found a song I don't like on this album.

Really takes some notes out of the Smashing Pumpkins book, in my opinion
Dude I think about songs like tempest and graphic nature, that I forced myself to like last album. Now fuck those songs lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

colonelsausage

What are peoples thoughts on Pittura Infamante and Xenon? Granted I haven't read the last 100+ pages, but haven't seen anyone's thoughts on them.

Peace

11AM PDT. 2PM EST I believe

pinata89

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 03:50 PM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 PM

Peace
Pittura is fantastic. And Xenon cool as hell too. I have not found a song I don't like on this album.

Really takes some notes out of the Smashing Pumpkins book, in my opinion
Dude I think about songs like tempest and graphic nature, that I forced myself to like last album. Now fuck those songs lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
No kidding! Exact same feelings here lol

Jorge

OMG, the album just sounds great.

HooiserBowhunter

Holy shit we have lift off haha. Finally figured it out thanks to you guys.

pinata89

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Apr 03, 2016, 03:52 PM
Holy shit we have lift off haha. Finally figured it out thanks to you guys.
Good!

Jdubzor

kat.cr has the 128 rip of the album as of an hour ago.

ANattyRat

Peace

Xenon is awesome, love the guitars and the drums especially, some cool Frank stuff in the chorus. Pittura Infamante opens in the weirdest, un-Deftones-like way ever, I thought my iTunes shuffled to a different band. Grows on you though, interesting song.

pinata89

Quote from: Jdubzor on Apr 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
Still vinyl rip?

Sigtyr39

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 03, 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 PM
Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Apr 03, 2016, 03:45 PM
It's crazy that I just hopped back on for my early morning SL visit, and the Gore thread has been propelled to 300+ pages! If anyone can email me the link to the whole album, you would make my work day that much more bearable! Much appreciation in advance if anyone can manage! faze390@gmail.com
Got it. Chk your pm
Thank you so much! I feel even more like a kid on Christmas morning than I actually did as a kid on Christmas morning.

That's how I knew I was finally an adult.

Jdubzor

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Jdubzor on Apr 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
Still vinyl rip?

sadly

Lurid Vega

Everyone is buying this beast correct?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

pinata89

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 03:55 PM

I have vinyl and cd preordered

gwenudo

The only rip out there is the vinyl rip, CD guys dont wanna come forward and upload it. Its already out there everywhere, might as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

jlaggot

Really hope they play Rubicon live. Would love to hear a Gore live set of Prayers/Triangles, Doomed User, Hearts/Wires, Gore, and Rubicon from the new album.

gwenudo

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 03:55 PM

Offuckingcourse!!! probably wont open it though, gotta keep it in mint condition 👌🏻even though its only worth 10$ lol

gwenudo

Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
Really hope they play Rubicon live. Would love to hear a Gore live set of Prayers/Triangles, Doomed User, Hearts/Wires, Gore, and Rubicon from the new album.
Their next show is going to be interestig. Really hope they play Gore omg

kleptoned

LMIRL gives me a Poison The Well vibe

rageman02uk

Stop listening to watch the football, but cant stop thinking about the album, or the songs that got into my head like (L)mirl, Hearts/Wires, Rubicon and Gore.

I have not really let Acid Hologram, Geometric Headress, Pittura Infamante, Xenon and Phantom Bride in yet and can't wait to venture through those with a bottle of red later :)

jlaggot

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
Their next show is going to be interestig. Really hope they play Gore omg

Not getting my hopes up about Gore or Rubicon though. Gore because it would absolutely fuck Chinos voice plus he said it was his least favorite, and Rubicon because when was the last time they consistently played an album closer on tour?