Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

I swear if thousands of people say theyre listening to this album and it doesnt make the top 3 albums on billboards i will be pissed. BUY THIS ALBUM, SUPPORT YOUR BOYS! THEYRE THE REASON CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 04:32 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:08 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
They've played 7 Words like 5000 times and Chino hates it. They could very well play Gore. As for it being too much for his voice, they play Hexagram often, and they played WGTB a lot.
I just saw deftones in dallas the other day, his voice is perfect. He yells and enjoys it, saying Gore will mess up his voice is not true lol he has the ability to do it consistently now lol

I know, dude, haha. He can't scream like he used to, but hell, dude's older now, and he hasn't taken the best ever care of his voice. I think we can accept that he's not going to consistently scream like he does on Hexagram (on the album, not at shows), and just enjoy the killer screams when we get them.

I wonder what the setlist on the 11th will be. If they'll play the whole thing, or some uncommonly-played songs. They said it was special. God, I hope someone records the whole thing.
That show is going to be absolutely killer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reichward

Wonder how SL hasn't crashed yet

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 04:37 PM
Wonder how SL hasn't crashed yet

if it was going to it would have been last night..ughh

jlaggot

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:04 PM
Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 03:59 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
Really hope they play Rubicon live. Would love to hear a Gore live set of Prayers/Triangles, Doomed User, Hearts/Wires, Gore, and Rubicon from the new album.
Their next show is going to be interestig. Really hope they play Gore omg

Not getting my hopes up about Gore or Rubicon though. Gore because it would absolutely fuck Chinos voice plus he said it was his least favorite, and Rubicon because when was the last time they consistently played an album closer on tour?
Last tour. They played Reviere every show

Did they really? Are we talking Texas tour, Incubus tour, or what? Thought i prowled their setlist.fm pretty regularly.

gwenudo

Quote from: jlaggot on Apr 03, 2016, 04:38 PM
Really hope they play Rubicon live. Would love to hear a Gore live set of Prayers/Triangles, Doomed User, Hearts/Wires, Gore, and Rubicon from the new album.

Not getting my hopes up about Gore or Rubicon though. Gore because it would absolutely fuck Chinos voice plus he said it was his least favorite, and Rubicon because when was the last time they consistently played an album closer on tour?

Did they really? Are we talking Texas tour, Incubus tour, or what? Thought i prowled their setlist.fm pretty regularly.
Well when i said last tour i meant last time i saw them on tour lol my bad. This was koi no yokan tour i believe, it was a regular that they played for that tour

Raswid

Hearts/Wires and Rubicon are the higlights of the album for me. Phantom Bride and Acid are great as well. I need more time to get used to the rest of the tracks. i listened only once in full.

Who said that we will get H/W from Qobuz at 6 o'clock ?
It's showing me "Available in about 6 hours" So it will be after BBC program.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:39 PM

Well when i said last tour i meant last time i saw them on tour lol my bad. This was koi no yokan tour i believe, it was a regular that they played for that tour

Yeah they played Riviere during the Koi No Yokan tour.  They did an amazing job with it too, saw it myself twice!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

BallZDeeP

Geometric and Pittura have me. holy hell

gwenudo

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 03, 2016, 04:40 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:39 PM

Yeah they played Riviere during the Koi No Yokan tour.  They did an amazing job with it too, saw it myself twice!
This was the set for when i went during koi no yokan tour, reviere was definitely a regular http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2012/palladium-ballroom-dallas-tx-3da814b.html

beaverwithfishyshoes

pelican fly

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 03, 2016, 04:48 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:41 PM
Geometric

crazy drum switch in the chorus

one of my fav's. love how it goes into the chorus.

Sonota

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:32 PM
The one from NewAlbumReleases is same low quality, the page says its 183 i believe

EDIT: Its 186. No biggie.

VBR 192 kbps.

pinata89

Quote from: Sonota on Apr 03, 2016, 04:53 PM
The one from NewAlbumReleases is same low quality, the page says its 183 i believe

VBR 192 kbps.
This confirmed?

Hinojos

Yeah i'll just confirm (again if it already was) that the quality of the NewAlbumReleases link is exactly the same. It was about 16 more megabytes in size so I was hoping haha.

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:34 PM
I swear if thousands of people say theyre listening to this album and it doesnt make the top 3 albums on billboards i will be pissed. BUY THIS ALBUM, SUPPORT YOUR BOYS! THEYRE THE REASON CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Pre-ordered it from Amazon ages ago, and bought a few merch items. For Koi No Yokan, I pre-ordered a bundle from a European store (German, I think), and it took weeks to get here, so I didn't want to do that this time around and not have the CD for weeks.

ChannelZer0

May I please get a link to the album? Please?!?
Got it preordered but I'm foaming at the mouth over here!
Sorrow

pinata89

Quote from: ChannelZer0 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:04 PM
May I please get a link to the album? Please?!?
Got it preordered but I'm foaming at the mouth over here!
Chk PM

Sonota

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:58 PM
Quote from: Sonota on Apr 03, 2016, 04:53 PM

VBR 192 kbps.
This confirmed?

Yep. For example, in PotPlayer bitrate jumps from 170 kbps to 192-195 kbps.

deftoner664

Yeah still struggling to find a link that works.. Pm would be greatly appreciated
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present