Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinata89

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:06 PM
Yeah still struggling to find a link that works.. Pm would be greatly appreciated
Chk PM

pinkmaggit69

On a couple tracks there a couple parts where it sounds like someone is singing along with Chino (ex: 3min 32sec mark on Rubicon). Do ya'll think it is Chino and Chino or Chino and Sergio?

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Rally Sweat

Holy Fuckmas Phantom Bride makes my balls tingle! The bass in the verse, the ending - the way it all comes together...I was driving when listening to it and I literally cried out in amazement and didn't know what the fuck I was doing for a bit! Even with the poor audio quality it shines through. With most of the other songs I'm just struggling to hear the details rather than really appreciating them. Wish Rubicon completely exploded at the end though - it almost does, the tease! Love Chino's lingering wolf cry!

likelinus

I would really appreciate a pm link. Thank you!

pinata89

Quote from: likelinus on Apr 03, 2016, 05:15 PM
I would really appreciate a pm link. Thank you!
Chk PM

likelinus

Gracias!!!

jagertones

Dang 100 pages in 18hrs... just got off a 16hr work day, can someone please pm me the link to the album please? Or email it to optimum3@sbcglobal.net please  :'(

cvthedrv

i need a link please!

pinata89

nicklav

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:34 PM
I swear if thousands of people say theyre listening to this album and it doesnt make the top 3 albums on billboards i will be pissed. BUY THIS ALBUM, SUPPORT YOUR BOYS! THEYRE THE REASON CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinata89

Quote from: jagertones on Apr 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
Dang 100 pages in 18hrs... just got off a 16hr work day, can someone please pm me the link to the album please? Or email it to optimum3@sbcglobal.net please  :'(
Done

BallZDeeP

if you need a link go to newalbumreleases

pinata89

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:20 PM
if you need a link go to newalbumreleases
This. I'm abt to start band practice, so can't provide anymore at the moment

Diplo

Can you all just stop asking for a link ? It's available everywhere now, not just here so google the shit and learn two or three websites where you can find it god dammit.

BallZDeeP

band practice

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:10 PM
On a couple tracks there a couple parts where it sounds like someone is singing along with Chino (ex: 3min 32sec mark on Rubicon). Do ya'll think it is Chino and Chino or Chino and Sergio?

double cheeno

2MoreHours

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:21 PM
band practice

This one time at band camp...

BallZDeeP

Sleeping_Giant

I still don't belive how good Rubicon is. I have the same feelings like I had while listening to Bloody Cape for the first time

kckondor

Can I get a link that works on mobile please. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk