Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Substance Abuse

Still loving this album!

ConcealingFate92

Morning all!!

Geez, so tired from  last night, i think i could sleep all day today
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

Vesanic

I'm not gonna sit through three hours of Daniel P. Carter, he's the dreariest imo. Someone holla when the Chino part comes on and I'll try to rip the whole thing.

Caín

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 05:58 PM
I'm not gonna sit through three hours of Daniel P. Carter, he's the dreariest imo. Someone holla when the Chino parts comes on and I'll try to rip the whole thing.

3 fucking hours? Fuck that noise.

2MoreHours

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 03, 2016, 05:56 PM
fuck tokiodrifter, coward.

Dude, that's Chino!

kurtone

Quote from: Caín on Apr 03, 2016, 05:58 PM
I'm not gonna sit through three hours of Daniel P. Carter, he's the dreariest imo. Someone holla when the Chino parts comes on and I'll try to rip the whole thing.

3 more hours...

Caín

pelican fly

Quote from: Caín on Apr 03, 2016, 05:54 PM
Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Apr 03, 2016, 05:51 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 05:47 PM
Tokyodrifter, supposed Deftones member, has been pm'ing some people here and chasing links. I think they're trying to tame it.

I bet he's Chino

Don't be ridiculous. It's obviously Lars Ulrich finally shutting down that Napster.

LOL

Thomprint

Quote from: kurtone on Apr 03, 2016, 06:00 PM

3 more hours...

Please tell me you're kidding.

punkflop01

Not sure if I missed it already cause couldn't go through all 150 pages today but have any of you guys done a track by track review? I always love reading those before listening to the full album.

gwenudo

Both links for NewAlbumReleases are down, tokyodrifter youre working magic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

Reichward

If the stream is the same audio quality as P/T was on Zane Lowe, the song won't sound much better than it does on the vinyl rip either. I'll just wait for it to be uploaded on youtube/spotify/whatevs.

GR1X7S

On 4th listen. At this momoment it's my favorite since Saturday night Wrist. So many amazing things happening on this album. I love how much atmosphere these tracks have. I have a feeling Gore is going to wear out my turntable.

pinata89

Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 03, 2016, 06:02 PM
On 4th listen. At this momoment it's my favorite since Saturday night Wrist. So many amazing things happening on this album. I love how much atmosphere these tracks have. I have a feeling Gore is going to wear out my turntable.
Ditto. I'm so satisfied with this. They really put some thought into this release. Vintage Deftones!

Vesanic

Quote from: Thomprint on Apr 03, 2016, 06:01 PM

3 more hours...

I wish. But the schedule on the website has Carter's show ending at 10pm GMT so yeah

B0RNtoR0CK

Can someone post a link to the BBC RADIO w deftones

Thomprint

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 06:01 PM
If the stream is the same audio quality as P/T was on Zane Lowe, the song won't sound much better than it does on the vinyl rip either. I'll just wait for it to be uploaded on youtube/spotify/whatevs.

The songs they've played so far have great audio quality.

SCUM

rubicon..holy shit. you can hear the failure influence all over this album

Vesanic

Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 03, 2016, 06:04 PM
Can someone post a link to the BBC RADIO w deftones

I'm sure you're good enough to click a page back

Thomprint

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:03 PM
Quote from: Thomprint on Apr 03, 2016, 06:01 PM

3 more hours...

I wish. But the schedule on the website has Carter's show ending at 10pm GMT so yeah

Does that necessarily mean he's going to hold out playing it until the very end of the program?