Vesanic

Reichward I PM'd you

LG95

I could float here forever

Lurid Vega

How was H/W in better quality?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jaypayton

chino is on this forum and goes by the name of jaypayton...and im pissed about the leak

Deft_ones

Anyone else get a beware vibe from the ending of Phantom Bride? I love all three guitars going at once.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: jaypayton on Apr 03, 2016, 07:34 PM
chino is on this forum and goes by the name of jaypayton...and im pissed about the leak

2MoreHours

Dude, Chino!  I totally worship you man!  I would totally pay money to eat the corn out of your poop.

bcoberly

ok, now that I've heard this album in shitty quality I'm not listening to anything until the album drops in CD quality.

Berserker_Armor

Slightly off topic, I just wanted to say I really dig us getting copies of the album with ticket orders. I'm sure it's built into the cost to an extent, but it saves me a trip to Best Buy.

Reichward

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 07:33 PM
How was H/W in better quality?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Didn't listen to the leaks so I can't tell, but I've shared the file. Some other will tell you soon.

Anyway it's far from a CD-quality, but it's okay I guess. Just lacks some punch during the chorus.

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 03, 2016, 07:34 PM
Anyone else get a beware vibe from the ending of Phantom Bride? I love all three guitars going at once.

This is so amazin indeed...I'd die to hear it live

Substance Abuse

Hey, Ch...

I mean Jay, did you ever get that Independent Days fest DVD from 2000?

Vesanic

Hearts/Wires BBC rip sounds ten times better and it's still just a compressed radio stream rip. In case this hasn't sprung to some people, the rip we shared was FUCKING-BAD. Keep that in mind.

sizeofanocean

Xenon has grown on me the most.... so good!

Berserker_Armor

Do you guys think the preorders will arrive 4/8?

pelican fly

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 07:41 PM
Hearts/Wires BBC rip sounds ten times better and it's still just a compressed radio stream rip. In case this hasn't sprung to some people, the rip we shared was FUCKING-BAD. Keep that in mind.

Reichward

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 07:41 PM
That'll depend of the quality of your postal service my man

Berserker_Armor

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 07:45 PM
Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 07:41 PM
That'll depend of the quality of your postal service my man

Fair. I should have asked, will preorders be sent before 4/8. But your answer, answers that.

Vgh

Why has nobody mentioned Frank's electronics in "Rubicon" at 3:19? It's gorgeous.