Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: elite54 on Apr 04, 2016, 12:51 AM
Quote from: jaypayton on Apr 03, 2016, 11:30 PM
album sounds like the unofficial sequel to SNW....much more darker. no pussy ballads (except hearts/wires)...this is goin to alienate a lot of the hipster posers who hopped on board after DE (which is a good thing)

Jesus Christ, this guy.

have to say though, album sounds more dense than any other deftones record.

pinata89

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 04, 2016, 01:06 AM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 01:00 AM
Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 04, 2016, 12:57 AM
PM could not be sent to 'pinata89' as their inbox is full!

but no. i wish i had.
Try again. I only had one message in there, not sure why it was saying full

still full
Wtf! I deleted everything!

NYRexall

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 07:51 PM
Chino you excited about that new HUM joint?

Whoa

When is this happening??

2MoreHours

I'm not asking for a link or anything.  I don't feel like going through the last 20 pages or so.  Is there a higher quality version of the full album out there now? yes or no is all I need.  Gracias.

Wraith584

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 04, 2016, 12:28 AM
Quote from: Wraith584 on Apr 04, 2016, 12:25 AM
just heard Hearts/Wires on theprp..... the best deftones song I've heard in a very long time, amazing

over the last day I've apparently missed that the full album has leaked? can anyone point me in the direction of that? (I've already pre-ordered the album, paid for)

pm.
best so far. also h/w on spotify

think that was the fake, unfortunately :(

kleptoned

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 04, 2016, 01:16 AM
I'm not asking for a link or anything.  I don't feel like going through the last 20 pages or so.  Is there a higher quality version of the full album out there now? yes or no is all I need.  Gracias.
No just the vinyl rip still

2MoreHours

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 04, 2016, 01:20 AM
No just the vinyl rip still
Thanks!

77years

I don't have a problem sitting on the vinyl rip if necessary for a few more days. I'm just happy to have had that

gwenudo

Nah man not yet. SharingLungs said he heard there might be one and a bunch of thirsty people came on saying PM PLZ OMG
Was it like it seemed?...

kleptoned

Agreed gonna make the legit copy that much better...

Mr Blonde

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 04, 2016, 01:25 AM
Nah man not yet. SharingLungs said he heard there might be one and a bunch of thirsty people came on saying PM PLZ OMG

I never said OMG.  Maybe a please

pinata89

Quote from: 77years on Apr 04, 2016, 01:23 AM
I don't have a problem sitting on the vinyl rip if necessary for a few more days. I'm just happy to have had that
Prob just gonna do this too. Just thankful I have something

NYRexall

Quote from: jaypayton on Apr 03, 2016, 09:33 PMlets be real. if Chino did an entire album with justin bieber you would jack off to it claiming its the greatest thing you ever heard,....you're not exactly objective

I wasn't being real before? I've made it known since I joined this board four years ago that I will support anything Chino does. If you're trying to mock me, the joke's on you

At the very least, we can now assert that Jaypaytan definitely isn't Chino  ;D

Mr Blonde

I really hope Jaypayton ends up in a greasefire at Burger King.  You give Deftones fans a bad name.  Kill two birds with one stone with that fiasco

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: Wraith584 on Apr 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 04, 2016, 12:28 AM
Quote from: Wraith584 on Apr 04, 2016, 12:25 AM
just heard Hearts/Wires on theprp..... the best deftones song I've heard in a very long time, amazing

over the last day I've apparently missed that the full album has leaked? can anyone point me in the direction of that? (I've already pre-ordered the album, paid for)

pm.
best so far. also h/w on spotify

think that was the fake, unfortunately :(

no its what ppl are listenin. just shitty quality apart from p/t and du.

deftonesluvrbrazil

What about (L)MIRL guys? It sounds so different to anything Deftones has ever made, it sounds like a Stone Sour song or something. I think it's nice, but probably the most radio-friendly song of the album, what do you guys think?

NYRexall

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 10:53 PM
we all crack my friend.

Not me! I'll be the lone holdout..

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 04, 2016, 01:39 AM
What about (L)MIRL guys? It sounds so different to anything Deftones has ever made, it sounds like a Stone Sour song or something. I think it's nice, but probably the most radio-friendly song of the album, what do you guys think?

i dunno. quality so bad, some songs i cant get into yet.

j-kellz

Pre ordered the shirt/hat/vinyl bundle, can someone pm the leak

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: j-kellz on Apr 04, 2016, 01:43 AM
Pre ordered the shirt/hat/vinyl bundle, can someone pm the leak

U don't need a PM anymore, it's all over the web.