Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2MoreHours

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 04, 2016, 01:39 AM
What about (L)MIRL guys? It sounds so different to anything Deftones has ever made, it sounds like a Stone Sour song or something. I think it's nice, but probably the most radio-friendly song of the album, what do you guys think?

I like it.  It's one of my favorites on the album right now.

Vesanic

Well, at least Kingdom Leaks does mention it's a vinyl rip.

jaypayton

Quote from: Mr Blonde on Apr 04, 2016, 01:33 AM
I really hope Jaypayton ends up in a greasefire at Burger King.  You give Deftones fans a bad name.  Kill two birds with one stone with that fiasco

right back at you....you should be banned you fuckface

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 04, 2016, 01:56 AM
Well, at least Kingdom Leaks does mention it's a vinyl rip.

tricking everyone thinkin they get superb sound

Vesanic

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 04, 2016, 01:15 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 07:51 PM
Chino you excited about that new HUM joint?

Whoa

When is this happening??

Heard their tour with Failure has been major and Matt's recently got his old rig back I think. It's all speculation but I heard it was very likely.

pinata89

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 04, 2016, 02:01 AM

Whoa

When is this happening??

Heard their tour with Failure has been major and Matt's recently got his old rig back I think. It's all speculation but I heard it was very likely.
I saw the same tour. I know i've said it before, but if any of you haven't heard of Failure (or HUM for that matter), you need to check their shit out asap!

DFTNSHXGRM

HUM is writing a new album right now

Entombed

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 02:02 AM

Whoa

When is this happening??

I saw the same tour. I know i've said it before, but if any of you haven't heard of Failure (or HUM for that matter), you need to check their shit out asap!

I'd throw Shiner in there as well. Starless is one of my favorite albums of all time, personally.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

pinata89

ok, last time asking...but does anyone have a 320 version of H/W?  I am having trouble finding it, and I cleared my inbox (for sure), so any kind soul would be greatly appreciated!

ghettovaquero

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 02:25 AM
ok, last time asking...but does anyone have a 320 version of H/W?  I am having trouble finding it, and I cleared my inbox (for sure), so any kind soul would be greatly appreciated!
I got it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gwenudo

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 02:25 AM
Dude, use google. Its on spotify and the prp .. Cmon man use your tools
Was it like it seemed?...

Mr Blonde

Quote from: jaypayton on Apr 04, 2016, 01:59 AM

You don't offer anything positive here.  You're just a troll, and you can't make a decent Whopper to save your life
I really hope Jaypayton ends up in a greasefire at Burger King.  You give Deftones fans a bad name.  Kill two birds with one stone with that fiasco

right back at you....you should be banned you fuckface

NYRexall

I saw three shows on that tour last summer. Hum blew Failure away all three nights. And Failure were fucking great, too.

I'm friends with Tim on FB and IG, and he's definitely hinted that they're in the studio working on *something*

so when you said "new Hum release", my ears immediately pricked up, lol

NYRexall

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 04, 2016, 02:03 AM

I need you to prove this (please?)

jujuslim

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 04, 2016, 02:03 AM
Really?! Where is the source?

NYRexall

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 04, 2016, 02:05 AM

I'd throw Shiner in there as well. Starless is one of my favorite albums of all time, personally.

The Egg > Starless

;D

jujuslim

HUM is my favorite band

pinata89

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 04, 2016, 02:28 AM

I saw three shows on that tour last summer. Hum blew Failure away all three nights. And Failure were fucking great, too.

I'm friends with Tim on FB and IG, and he's definitely hinted that they're in the studio working on *something*

so when you said "new Hum release", my ears immediately pricked up, lol
New Failure album was fantastic (no pun intended), and new HUM gives me a half chub! I went to like 5 shows on that tour, traveled alllllll over lol. saw Local H a few times too. Going to CHI in a few weeks, they are playing the "As Good As Dead" album all the way thru with the original drummer, Joe Daniels.

NYRexall

That's not nice

chill, dude

draculakim

Haven't listened to the leak, checked out hearts/wires and man what a song. Gives me that feeling in my gut of being in real love for the first time, love it!