Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lateralus46

Been lurking a bit since KNY. Made an account for Gore.

Damn I'm really hurting for the proper rip. The leak is bad enough that I've only listened once and I'm gonna try and stick it out until a better version is out or it's properly released.

That being said, I think Phantom Bride is my favorite so far.

gwenudo

This guy mustve downloaded the April Fools album or he really hates Gore lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

Forsaken

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 05, 2016, 01:39 PM
Quote from: Forsaken on Apr 05, 2016, 01:37 PM
Anybody else get a 30 Seconds to Mars The Kill vibe when listening to Phanom Bride at all or is it just me? Loving this whole album by the way. Only 2 songs in not crazy about and I'm sure they will grow on me later.
Which 2

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Doomed User and Pittura Infamante

gwenudo

YOU CANNOT FACE THE CROWDDDDD

Divided_Spirit

Just left Walmart where I found nothing on the shelf (no surprise) but I did have the good fortune of stumbling upon a full cart of unattended "new release stock -do not open until 4/5/2016-" boxes which I promptly opened and went through only to find nothing but various editions of Star Wars TFA blurays.  :(

Vesanic

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 01:45 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 05, 2016, 12:20 PM
I must say the song Gore is Glassjaw as fuck haha

That's not exactly false!

Any news on that HQ rip?
No but we have Target stores being assholes putting the album on shelves but not buyable.

Someone get people over there to riot the motherfucker

mothraw

What i can say for now is that this record is like a girl that forces you to listen to her every bit of a word and whisper.
And after you did that she would suck your cock slomo forever

gwenudo

Quote from: mothraw on Apr 05, 2016, 02:31 PM
What i can say for now is that this record is like a girl that forces you to listen to her every bit of a word and whisper.
And after you did that she would suck your cock slomo forever
What i can say for this record is, its like getting your dick sucked slomo throughout the whole album but the thing is the album is on constant repeat so it never ends...

BallZDeeP

I would let someone blow me if I happened to stumble across the CD today

Divided_Spirit

Just left the smaller of my two local targets, there was a space for them but none out. I tried to ask a naïve girl to pull it from the back but she got her coworker who was privy to the plot and informed me that it wasn't "due to break until Friday" and politely told me to fuck off when I asked her to break the date unless I could cough up at least 1,000 bucks.... And yeah that wasn't happening

punkflop01

gwenudo

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 05, 2016, 02:47 PM
Just left the smaller of my two local targets, there was a space for them but none out. I tried to ask a naïve girl to pull it from the back but she got her coworker who was privy to the plot and informed me that it wasn't "due to break until Friday" and politely told me to fuck off when I asked her to break the date unless I could cough up at least 1,000 bucks.... And yeah that wasn't happening
Thats when you shouldve ran to the back and grabbed the whole box and run out as fast as you could

Divided_Spirit

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 02:51 PM
Thats when you shouldve ran to the back and grabbed the whole box and run out as fast as you could

The "whole box" was apparently only 3 copies and there's no way I could have found them before security got to me, trust me I considered it. ;)

illthrowROCKS@U

Guys... Give Pittura another chance, trust me.  It's beginning to grow on me...
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

2MoreHours

At this point, it's just 3 days away. I think I can wait now.  Really crazy that a quality leak hasn't happened yet though.

dp311

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
Guys... Give Pittura another chance, trust me.  It's beginning to grow on me...

Agreed. Its one of my favorites from the album. 

77years

There is no filler on Gore

Diplo

Still no fucking 320kps rip ?

Divided_Spirit

Quote from: Diplo on Apr 05, 2016, 03:50 PM
Still no fucking 320kps rip ?

If everyone that just keeps popping in to ask if there's a 320 or a HQ leak yet would just be fucking proactive like me and start blowing up local mom and pop music stores and/or trying to find it at Target or other retailers since it's been confirmed spotted in the wild then we would have a good rip by now! I went to 3 places this morning and called 15 more within a 60 mile radius. How many have you checked with? Come on people if you want it bad enough then put in some effort. Be a fuckin' hero. Be Bruce fuckin' Willis.

BobArmpit

I'll check the gas station while I get my beer, but that's about it. Youre not my boss.