Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

Divided_Spirit

Quote from: BobArmpit on Apr 05, 2016, 04:01 PM
I'll check the gas station while I get my beer, but that's about it. Youre not my boss.

I AM your boss and you're fucking FIRED Bob! You hear me?!? You're fucking FIRED BOB! FIVE MILLION FUCKING DEUTSCHE MARKS BOB!!!

glassJAw78

Called my local mom and pop stores. Nothing yet. Said they should get it in early, most likely tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

I have to hand it to Warner Brothers; great job on keeping this one under wraps until the release date. Diamond Eyes leaked almost 2 months early from what I remember. This is the first time in the modern age we've had to wait this long for an album to leak. I remember downloading White Pony on Napster well ahead of the release date. The only Deftones albums I didn't listen to early where ATF and Adrenaline...obviously. Been a fan since 96 when I asked a friend if their were any other bands that sounded like Korn, and he turned me on to Adrenaline. Little did I know that 20 years later I'd be a more fervent fan of the band than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B0RNtoR0CK

You know I used to work at a warehouse where people would get fired for stealing pop rocks candy. I'm really surprised no one has snagged one of these albums yet. I'm pretty sure worldwide there has to have been someone out there that snagged a copy...

77years

Best anti leak job of all time

neirda

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 05, 2016, 03:58 PM
Quote from: Diplo on Apr 05, 2016, 03:50 PM
Still no fucking 320kps rip ?

If everyone that just keeps popping in to ask if there's a 320 or a HQ leak yet would just be fucking proactive like me and start blowing up local mom and pop music stores and/or trying to find it at Target or other retailers since it's been confirmed spotted in the wild then we would have a good rip by now! I went to 3 places this morning and called 15 more within a 60 mile radius. How many have you checked with? Come on people if you want it bad enough then put in some effort. Be a fuckin' hero. Be Bruce fuckin' Willis.

It's easy to say when you live in a decent country. I rely on this cause I live in a small city, where it's Not even worth trying.

BallZDeeP

It was easier to get Force Awakens

Diplo

So still no fucking 320kps rip ?

snw9

Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 04:13 PM

Probably law suits and hefty fines imposed on this. Nobody is taking a chance lol
Code: [Select]

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 02:14 PM

This guy mustve downloaded the April Fools album or he really hates Gore lmfao

It's like the guy who commented on the video with the Xenon clip saying it sounds nothing like Chino. Like dude, even the way he pronounces/emphasises the words is EXACTLY the same. What's going on in these people's heads? Haha.

SCUM

Quote from: Diplo on Apr 05, 2016, 04:39 PM

no and it sucks dick.

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 05, 2016, 04:49 PM

no and it sucks dick.

Are you sure? On Reddit someone said there was a 320kbps leak "in the wild", and there are users on Soulseek sharing a 320kbps version. I haven't downloaded it yet though, I'm in the queue.

guizz

From someone waiting for HQ version, how is Pittura Infamante? Some people on reddit said it's bad? Is it Graphic Nature bad, because i hate this song.

gwenudo

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 05, 2016, 04:56 PM

no and it sucks dick.

Are you sure? On Reddit someone said there was a 320kbps leak "in the wild", and there are users on Soulseek sharing a 320kbps version. I haven't downloaded it yet though, I'm in the queue.
Its the partial one. The one with only DU and PT 320 and the rest vinyl rip
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Quote from: guizz on Apr 05, 2016, 04:57 PM
From someone waiting for HQ version, how is Pittura Infamante? Some people on reddit said it's bad? Is it Graphic Nature bad, because i hate this song.
Fuck no, this song shits on Graphic Nature, dont listen to those depressing Redditors that are always against every shit and so depressing. Pittura is more of a skate rock type of song, itll probably take a couple of listens to get it, but its far better than Graphic hands down.
Was it like it seemed?...

Qwerty1921

To think it's only a shitty rip which is out so far.... This album. It might not only end up as a Deftones favorite of mine, it might end up as more than that. No idea if the hype is fucking me up or if it is that good.

Just bring the 320, damnit!

ClevelandCaliRyder

Fuck, I hope not. Graphic Nature was pretty bad.

2MoreHours

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 05, 2016, 04:39 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 04:13 PM

Probably law suits and hefty fines imposed on this. Nobody is taking a chance lol

Yeah, I'm sure there are people out there with the CD but I wouldn't want to be responsible for the leak either.  Sure, everyone here would love you for a few days but the band would hate you and you could face legal issues as well if they tracked you down.

2MoreHours

Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 05, 2016, 05:02 PM

Fuck, I hope not. Graphic Nature was pretty bad.

Really?  I thought that was a solid track.  It had that old school Deftones vibe to it.

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 04:57 PM
Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 05, 2016, 04:56 PM

no and it sucks dick.

Its the partial one. The one with only DU and PT 320 and the rest vinyl rip

Look: