Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deft_ones

But I will say, AH is a much better listen in the mix they intended everyone to hear it in. That and Gore are monsters if any of you have a good set of speakers. Also, there is a ton of Frank all over Xenon that I couldn't hear on the vinyl rip.

adigital

Quote from: B_S_79 on Apr 05, 2016, 07:09 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 06:55 PM
Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 05, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 06:47 PM
Yall I am not an IT guy, just an excited fan, please don't send me PMs especially threatening, I'm just a fan nothing more, I sent pics to Ballzdeep to confirm but I'm not posting them for spoiler reasons

It's couple more hours of waiting for us vs. thousands of $ less for Deftones for their work.
Don't leak it man.
Thousands of money less for deftones? Ok CLASS IS IN SESSION. Here we go.

First off, this is SharingLungs, die hard Deftones fans live here. WERE GOING TO BUY THE ALBUM. If this is done right, this leak will remain in SL ONLY.

2nd, THE ALBUM ALREADY LEAKED. Thousands and thousands of people already downloaded it and are happy with the shitty rip.

And 3rd, this money isnt necessarily going to deftones, they hardly touch any of that money. Most of their money comes from shows, we all know that.

CLASS IS DISMISSED.

They are also giving out free physical or digital copies with every ticket purchase of their summer tour through ticketmaster. I now have 2 digital copies pre ordered, a vinyl, and CD order. Haha.

I have the 180G vinyl preordered .. which i have been getting the singles digitally so im sure ill get it in digital when released but damn do I wish they were doing that promo for the texas dates.. wouldn't have mined a cd copy lol

gwenudo

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 05, 2016, 07:11 PM
But I will say, AH is a much better listen in the mix they intended everyone to hear it in. That and Gore are monsters if any of you have a good set of speakers. Also, there is a ton of Frank all over Xenon that I couldn't hear on the vinyl rip.
OMG PLEAZE TELL ME MORES I NEEDS IT PLEAZE LEAKS IT OMG... There i gave you attention.
Was it like it seemed?...

underneaththecar

Deft_ones

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 07:13 PM
OMG PLEAZE TELL ME MORES I NEEDS IT PLEAZE LEAKS IT OMG... There i gave you attention.

I'm simply trying to talk to the people who are interested in discussing music that I share a love for. If we're talking about who needs attention all signs point to the 40+ year old "I've been here since s/t blah blah" loser spending his day talking shit on a deftones forum.

gwenudo

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 05, 2016, 07:16 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 07:13 PM

I'm simply trying to talk to the people who are interested in discussing music that I share a love for. If we're talking about who needs attention all signs point to the 40+ year old "I've been here since s/t blah blah" loser spending his day talking shit on a deftones forum.
LOL

beaverwithfishyshoes

Moz

Meh i have the record and vinyl on pre order and i just want to listen to the quality rip during my trip, been a member since before sharing lungs even. But i understand the folks holding out. Oh well :/

Back to listening to low quality rubicon it is!

2MoreHours

I wish the vinyl came with a digital download.  I want the vinyl just to look at but I don't think you should be expected to pay for multiple formats.  I'll likely never even play the vinyl.  Just want the whole collection to look at.

gwenudo

kurtone

Moz

adigital

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 07:18 PM
I wish the vinyl came with a digital download.  I want the vinyl just to look at but I don't think you should be expected to pay for multiple formats.  I'll likely never even play the vinyl.  Just want the whole collection to look at.

If you got it from the deftones store then it should .. check your email I have been getting links to all the singles and im sure a link when the album is released

BallZDeeP

I cant wait till Thurs 9pm West Coast time

cvthedrv

gwenudo

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 05, 2016, 07:21 PM
I cant wait till Thurs 9pm West Coast time
:( no spoiler pics?

2MoreHours

Quote from: adigital on Apr 05, 2016, 07:20 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 07:18 PM

If you got it from the deftones store then it should .. check your email I have been getting links to all the singles and im sure a link when the album is released

Ok, thanks!  I didn't know that.

redeemer96

77, you lucky sob...

m1nusblindfoLd

Well 77 at least enjoy the copy you got ..we will all have the same soon!

Papa Prune

Only the black vinyl version comes with a digital download. The grey one doesn't.