Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

3004pd

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 05, 2016, 07:11 PM
But I will say, AH is a much better listen in the mix they intended everyone to hear it in. That and Gore are monsters if any of you have a good set of speakers. Also, there is a ton of Frank all over Xenon that I couldn't hear on the vinyl rip.
I do agree.all released tracks i have listen in flac and they all have very effective hooks that you cant hear on vinyl rip.i treat this Album as huge progress for deftones.And hearts /wires althought on rip everyone know sounds nothin special, in quality version sounds amazing.so i think no need for negative opinions here untill you will hear all production tips and tricks that were used on gore..

adigital

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 05, 2016, 07:24 PM
Only the black vinyl version comes with a digital download. The grey one doesn't.

I ordered the black but it says this for the white also.

punkflop01

punkflop01

E-Money

My god I am dying to find out what tracks terry touched! And any word on the lyrics to the second half of the record?!?!

cvthedrv

77, don't leak the album but just post the pm's of people dead threateaning you, that could be hilarious.

Yossarian

"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

AJPV24

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 05, 2016, 07:32 PM
77, don't leak the album but just post the pm's of people dead threateaning you, that could be hilarious.

That will be awesome haha.

punkflop01

hahaha yes!

adigital

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 05, 2016, 07:24 PM
Only the black vinyl version comes with a digital download. The grey one doesn't.

Nevermind .. from what I see on the deftones.com orders its not there but from the warner site where they have the black and white record it does.

Diplo

Or do both

kly617

This. I need to see the fools trying to threaten 77.

BallZDeeP

Yea show us so we know who not to trust?

gwenudo

I cant help but laugh at these people that keep asking him not to leak the album lol like, its leaked already.. Its been leaked since sunday.. Where yall been!? Lol damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

guizz

So, have i miss anything? 320 leak coming up? :P

SCUM

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 07:36 PM
I cant help but laugh at these people that keep asking him not to leak the album lol like, its leaked already.. Its been leaked since sunday.. Where yall been!? Lol damn

like i said a bunch of times before..it's leaked already..most of us preordered it..so bring it on

gwenudo

Its been leaked. Calm y'alls tits down.

Was it like it seemed?...

Capt Snow

It's probably StaminaDaddy sending the threats again lol