Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvthedrv

how horrible is that the hype haven't gone yet even if we already heard the album, this is awesome.

beaverwithfishyshoes

WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?

GR1X7S

It just shows our passion for this band. We'll be digging and dissecting Gore for years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reichward

It's not a release, it's a live event

pelican fly

I hope Yahoo Live streams one of their upcoming shows . I'm sure they eventually will sometime this year.

Inkblades

Ah, damn. Quality seems better to me, but I'm no audiophile. Sorry for the false alarm!

GR1X7S

A new Deftones release seems to be a life event around here. Wouldn't have it any other way. None of my friends or family like them anywhere near as much as me and they get annoyed with how much i talk about my favorite band. I'm so glad a community like SL exists because i could talk and read up about Deftones all damn day! 
This group is our sanctuary 

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Deft_ones

What new songs do you guys think they will be playing at the amoeba show they play next Monday? I'll be there  8)

2MoreHours

I have that same tat on my forehead!

gwenudo

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 05, 2016, 08:56 PM
What new songs do you guys think they will be playing at the amoeba show they play next Monday? I'll be there  8)
If were lucky, all of them
Was it like it seemed?...

ClevelandCaliRyder

Why wouldn't they at least have 30 second samples on Amazon or something at this point. Kinda dumb imo.

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 08:13 PM
Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 05, 2016, 08:12 PM
Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 05, 2016, 07:55 PM
pitchfork is so lame

it is, and there reviews are shallow and dull, no point in caring bout them

I care bout Gore review by this guy though

He reminds me of a poor man's version of the singer from Alien Ant Farm

Lmao my first thought.

mono

Is this the largest thread in the forum? :o
almost 400 pages (and it's not released yet...)

kurtone

I'm hoping they'll treat this like the Diamond Eyes release and play a lot of the newer material live

pelican fly

I have no idea. I'm sure they will play a good chunk of it though. Gore has to be a staple .
I hope you get the whole album man!

77years

Vesanique your inbox is full

pinata89

Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 09:02 PM
Vesanique your inbox is full
It's always full lol

GR1X7S

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 08:57 PM
I have that same tat on my forehead!
Then you're a better man than I am my friend.

Deft_ones

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 05, 2016, 09:02 PM

I have no idea. I'm sure they will play a good chunk of it though. Gore has to be a staple .
I hope you get the whole album man!

Man, I hope they play Gore. I have a feeling they will play Acid Hologram because it seems to be the band's collective favorite, which I am okay with. Would love to see Geometric Headdress live but I have a feeling that one will be a little tricky to perfect live.

redeemer96

how many people do you think will be at amoeba this friday trying to get a guaranteed spot?