Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GR1X7S

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Apr 05, 2016, 10:44 PM
I really have liked the songs I've heard thus far. I just hope Doomed User is the low point on this album for me. It's the only one that I've heard that I can't get fully into.

As for Hearts/Wires, Gore, Phantom Bride, Prayers/Triangles, and Acid Hologram I love it more than DE and KNY already!
Just wait until you hear Rubicon. It's a wild ride!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

pinata89

Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 05, 2016, 10:46 PM
I really have liked the songs I've heard thus far. I just hope Doomed User is the low point on this album for me. It's the only one that I've heard that I can't get fully into.

As for Hearts/Wires, Gore, Phantom Bride, Prayers/Triangles, and Acid Hologram I love it more than DE and KNY already!

The. Fucking. Best. End of story.

GR1X7S

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 10:46 PM
Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 05, 2016, 10:46 PM

The. Fucking. Best. End of story.
We seem to be on the same page dude lol
Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 05, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quote from: Reichward on Apr 05, 2016, 09:44 PM
Quote from: BobArmpit on Apr 05, 2016, 09:42 PM
The 320 full leak exists!

Wuuuttt

2MoreHours

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 10:43 PM
Meant for you, 2MoreHours, not this high mfer Divided_Spirit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol.  I need some of that shit he's on.

Lurid Vega

Anyone listen to Lamb of God - Embers ft. Chino? I like a lot of his guest appearances but that song... holy shit. New favorite guest appearance for now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

77years

Fuck a 320.

GR1X7S

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 05, 2016, 10:53 PM
Anyone listen to Lamb of God - Embers ft. Chino? I like a lot of his guest appearances but that song... holy shit. New favorite guest appearance for now.

Yeah i love how the atmosphere of that song just changes when Chino come on. He killed that feature and props to Randy for thinking his voice would fit the void in that track.

2MoreHours

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 05, 2016, 10:53 PM

I love that new LOG album and that song.  It's weird how so many of their songs sound alike but they are still all so badass.  Those mfers are ridiculously good.

pinata89

Divided_Spirit

Really starting to feel like I shouldn't have given up on my local search.

pinata89

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 05, 2016, 11:01 PM

Really starting to feel like I shouldn't have given up on my local search.
Don't give up man, the sea is vast

sooniletugo

Quote from: GR1X7S on Apr 05, 2016, 08:55 PM
A new Deftones release seems to be a life event around here. Wouldn't have it any other way. None of my friends or family like them anywhere near as much as me and they get annoyed with how much i talk about my favorite band. I'm so glad a community like SL exists because i could talk and read up about Deftones all damn day! 
This group is our sanctuary 

That looks awesome man. You got a reference pic or something that you used? I always wanted to get something just like that.

Totally agree with your post too  8)

pinata89

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 05, 2016, 11:03 PM
A new Deftones release seems to be a life event around here. Wouldn't have it any other way. None of my friends or family like them anywhere near as much as me and they get annoyed with how much i talk about my favorite band. I'm so glad a community like SL exists because i could talk and read up about Deftones all damn day! 

That looks awesome man. You got a reference pic or something that you used? I always wanted to get something just like that.

I've always wanted just the roses (with color) from S/T. Or some version of the artwork from "Unknown Pleasures" by Joy Division.

HooiserBowhunter

This new album rocks. I'm really loving acid hologram, doomed user, hearts/wires, lmirl, gore, and phantom bride. The others are good I just personally haven't got into them yet.

GR1X7S

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 05, 2016, 11:03 PM

Thanks, man. Not really I just have a very talented artist. I just told him I wanted the logo on my inner forearm and i didn't necessarily want it to represent a specific album but once he showed me what he drew up I knew it was perfect. I have albinism so the pale skin does show color very well so that helps too lol.

77years

Hoosier clean out your inbox ya freekin deerslayer

plagasx

SCUM

Quote from: plagasx on Apr 05, 2016, 11:14 PM

seriously..been waiting all day for this. just wanna hear that fresh 320 sound on my speakers and zone out with the misses.

sooniletugo

Yeah he did a good job, it is perfect! If I can grow some balls and get a tattoo, i'll get something similar. My skin is pale as fuck too (scottish).  ;D

DubStyleeCA

Noob.  Not asking for 320.