Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRexall

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 05, 2016, 01:19 PM
KNY was merely an extension of DE.

Wow, don't agree with this at all

The creative leap from DE to KNY was seismic, dude. DE was the band rediscovering their core foundation and delivering a tight, aggressive and quintessentially Deftones-sounding album. KNY was something way outside the box for them, like they took the sonic variations and layers of WP and melded them with a less-sinister version of SNW

I thought KNY was a career highlight for them, but reading all this Gore praise has me believing they were able to trump it with this new record...

SCUM

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 05, 2016, 11:41 PM

The creative leap from DE to KNY was seismic, dude. DE was the band rediscovering their core foundation and delivering a tight, aggressive and quintessentially Deftones-sounding album. KNY was something way outside the box for them, like they took the sonic variations and layers of WP and melded them with a less-sinister version of SNW

I thought KNY was a career highlight for them, but reading all this Gore praise has me believing they were actually able to top even the mighty KNY...

although i prefer a few other records over KNY, i agree with you. KNY was them experimenting with a cleaner sonic sound. Gore just brings back that tasty weirdness I've been missing.

RaptureWS

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 05, 2016, 11:41 PM

I thought KNY was a career highlight for them, but reading all this Gore praise has me believing they were able to trump it with this new record...

I am looking forward to your thoughts on the album as much as a HQ rip at this point! YOU are making me nervous!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Moz

Im leaving tomorrow for a week I just need the hq then to play on my phone while doin sick moves on my snowboard. Praaaaying here!

In other news H/W has become my favorite together with Rubicon. Didnt expect that

pelican fly

ClevelandCaliRyder

400 came and went super quick

77years

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
Wait for it 77

I want video of Moz' snowboard moves

sharinglungs

I cant wait to hear the 320 rip.. I'll finally be able to hear the lyrics.. and bump the bass in the car.. the vinyl rip songs are so flat compared to the P/T, DU and H/W HQ versions.

pinata89

You know who never posts in here? Sly_artwork. He seems like a regular, so that's kind of strange to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwenudo

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 11:46 PM
You know who never posts in here? Sly_artwork. He seems like a regular, so that's kind of strange to me

Sly's a legend .. He dont need to talk lol
Was it like it seemed?...

pinata89

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 11:47 PM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 11:46 PM

Sly's a legend .. He dont need to talk lol
Lol true

Moz

So are we finally sticking around on this board after the record is out or will it be a ghost town for a few years again? I remember 14 years ago I was over 10,000 posts here I was posting in chit chat religiously lol especially the bullshit thread, picture thread and +/- thread

sharinglungs

and im sure he's heard the album plenty lol