Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkcwkc

YouWOuldKnow

Does anyone know why my white vinyl copy did not come with a digital download? Wasn't it advertised?

JRock

I also pre ordered the vinyl and would deeply deeply appreciate a link to the a HQ version of the album. THANK you whoever responds in advance. THANK YOU. joseph.melchionne@gmail.com!!!!

Thomprint

weirdfishtom@gmail.com, I know someone's got it out there. I'll sing your praises in the thread so they know it's legit.

BobArmpit

shakashuri

can i get a pm with link to hq?

ClevelandCaliRyder

Vesanic

People who pm'd me : use that link again. Artwork's been added.

likelinus

I'd love for someone to pm he a link to the FLAC. Thank you in advance!

gwenudo

Love how the reddit page hasnt said shit about the FLAC version being out and about lol those guys depress the shit out of me. Love SharingLungs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

m1nusblindfoLd

Will someone please hook me up? Haven't checked the thread in a few hours.

Thanks!!!

funksk8er

If Someone gets ahold of it, would they be so kind to share. I will pass it on as well.

Divided_Spirit

Well I'll be dipped in dog shit seven ways to Sunday.... I step out for a damn all star special scattered smothered and covered and come back to World War D up in this place. Why do I feel like the guy who thought he was having a threesome only to be told at the last minute I have to watch and bate in the corner?? Fuckin' A.

BallZDeeP

who the fuck is trying to get into MY shit without asking first?

neirda

Phantom bride is the new change. This song brings tears to my ears. Wanna hear it in HQ!
The only thing I regret in that album is Chino's voice... Maybe because it's not over polished like in Koi. Sounds very raw and it's almost like his chords are aboout to tear.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 06, 2016, 01:26 AM
feel like the guy who thought he was having a threesome only to be told at the last minute I have to watch and bate in the corner

thats still great

kly617

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 01:25 AM
Love how the reddit page hasnt said shit about the FLAC version being out and about lol those guys depress the shit out of me. Love SharingLungs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's just a reddit thing where they are anti-links for the album before the release date. I dunno

ClevelandCaliRyder

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 06, 2016, 01:26 AM
Well I'll be dipped in dog shit seven ways to Sunday.... I step out for a damn all star special scattered smothered and covered and come back to World War D up in this place. Why do I feel like the guy who thought he was having a threesome only to be told at the last minute I have to watch and bate in the corner?? Fuckin' A.

dude...what?

77years

Uploading booklet pls chill