Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kornpac

And btw I didn't know this site existed. I may be new but I fully intend on becoming an integrated member. In other words I'm not going to take the link and disappear. I'm happy to know there is a community of tones fans. Korn being my number 1 band seems to have lost the comradery amongst fans :(

thetimeisdead

Doomed User

There went your time
Say goodbye now leave here
My fuse has expired
Fucking die just leave here

Powerless
Stuck in your web of shit
Open your eyes
You only play yourself
Whoever's watching
I hope they catch the drift
Collect your crown
You're now the queen of filth

There went your life
Go and die, I mean it
Loose, and defiled
You define the meaning

They're delusions
Don't deny it
Don't make this out to be something about you

I've been scarred
Fucking repulsed by this
My only tale is one that I can't stand
Now I've become this core of rotted will
My heart is black
And I will never feel

There, say goodbye
Just retire from the earth
You've been exiled
Take your body elsewhere

They're delusions
Don't deny it
Go waste your breath somewhere to someone new

Your castle has burned, down on you
Your kingdom is burning, down

They're delusions
Don't deny it

They're delusions
Don't deny it
Go waste your breath somewhere to someone new

(The F word is censored in the booklet)

B0RNtoR0CK

"My heart is black and I will never feel" - Doomed User

kornpac

for your information I preordered the vinyl as I do with all the artists I support. no need to be a prick

CarloDefDonno

Post lyrics in the apposite thread guys

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: kornpac on Apr 06, 2016, 06:25 AM
And btw I didn't know this site existed. I may be new but I fully intend on becoming an integrated member. In other words I'm not going to take the link and disappear. I'm happy to know there is a community of tones fans. Korn being my number 1 band seems to have lost the comradery amongst fans :(

Gore is for Deftones what Untitled is For KoRn. My opinion.

kornpac

damn, that bad. untitled is record I act like doesn't exist. if someone could drop me a link id love to form my own opinion....

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: kornpac on Apr 06, 2016, 06:29 AM
damn, that bad. untitled is record I act like doesn't exist. if someone could drop me a link id love to form my own opinion....

It's similar in a way that it sounds experimental, different to what they're used to do. It's not bad, but different. My opinion. You can find a link to a not so good RIP anywhere, it's all over the web now.

thetimeisdead

Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 06, 2016, 06:27 AM

Sorry bout that. I'll correct that and send the rest of the lyrics to the right section.

SleepyOwl

can someone please email me the new higher quality leak? the vinyl rip is starting to leave a bad taste in my ears =\

jcdifuntorum@gmail.com

kornpac

is there a way to post a screen shot of my amazon vinyl gore preorder to prove to you guys?

AJPV24

Have anyone noticed that the Vinyl come with a "Explicit Content" sticker and the CD does not? At least in the pictures I have seen on both. Maybe not censored lyrics? Maybe something else?

3004pd

Oh. Come on..please can someone hit me up  on pm with link to cd rip?

rageman02uk

Anychance of a 320 guys for a UK def head? Many thanks :) - philliplomax0@gmail.com

thetimeisdead

Quote from: AJPV24 on Apr 06, 2016, 06:34 AM
Have anyone noticed that the Vinyl come with a "Explicit Content" sticker and the CD does not? At least in the pictures I have seen on both. Maybe not censored lyrics? Maybe something else?

Maybe the CD has a Sticker on the shrink wrap

B0RNtoR0CK

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 06, 2016, 06:31 AM
Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 06, 2016, 06:27 AM

Sorry bout that. I'll correct that and send the rest of the lyrics to the right section.

Ha, no you didn't do anything wrong. I posted that one line lyric simultaneously as you posted all of the lyrics. Quite a coincidence. 

neirda

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 06, 2016, 06:27 AM
Quote from: kornpac on Apr 06, 2016, 06:25 AM

Gore is for Deftones what Untitled is For KoRn. My opinion.

Please, no, pretty much every they've done after untouchable is bad Imho

Moz

Soooo Im leaving in an hour, anyone want to hit me up with the good quality stuff before I go on my trip? :o Thanks in advance...

ANattyRat

Thanks!

thetimeisdead

I've transcribed 8 of the 11 songs, but I'm falling asleep to continue now  >:( :'(