Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3004pd

Can someone pm me link please? I will sing you a song.   ;D
https://youtu.be/YM1e16nqHLo

AJPV24

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 06, 2016, 06:51 AM
I found this HQ of the cover, with the advisory. Maybe it's from the vinyl

The picures I saw was from the vinyl of the guy who ripped the first 3 songs, and it has the sticker on it. I have the Black White Pony version and it does not have the curses, but the was not censored, they were substituted by phonetically similar words.

kly617

Can anyone hook me up with a 320 leak? The mega link i got a while back from a pm is dead.

kornpac

so no one wants to help any of us newer members out getting a link? You guys seem to just keep passing amongst all the vets...please send me a link guys. email: slipvayne329@yahoo.com

3004pd

Quote from: kornpac on Apr 06, 2016, 06:59 AM
so no one wants to help any of us newer members out getting a link? You guys seem to just keep passing amongst all the vets...please send me a link guys. email: slipvayne329@yahoo.com
Not if you signg in just today 😀 😀 😀

deftonesluvrbrazil

If u need the high quality rip, watch this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLfILWCCVY

thetimeisdead

This place is (not) death.

I'm off to sleep now. Thank you all for a beautiful and fun night. And love to those who shared.
See you tomorrow!

Jay11Bee

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 06, 2016, 07:07 AM
If u need the high quality rip, watch this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLfILWCCVY

gotta admit this was funny. welp. looks like I am not getting this link. All good. See you guys at the LA show @ the Greek. You guys stay up.

ANattyRat

It's not about how long you've been a fan. When the vinyl rip was here, we said we wouldn't give it to members who'd signed up just to get the album, because then it'd get spread around the Internet, and that was against the wishes of the person who ripped the album for us. But someone did give it to someone new, and what happened? Yeah, that new person uploaded it elsewhere and spread it around the Internet.

B0RNtoR0CK

So ugh...in the song Prayers/Triangles Chino clearly says " I will [word] walk this street again" sounds like he is saying "I will never walk this street again" but in the booklet that someone posted its printed "I will walk this street again"

Misprint or am I hearing things?

DeftonesNZ

Can i get the hq link?

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 06, 2016, 07:12 AM

It's not about how long you've been a fan. When the vinyl rip was here, we said we wouldn't give it to members who'd signed up just to get the album, because then it'd get spread around the Internet, and that was against the wishes of the person who ripped the album for us. But someone did give it to someone new, and what happened? Yeah, that new person uploaded it elsewhere and spread it around the Internet.

I think that was inevitable actually, we all knew it was gonna happen. Once it's online, it's online for the whole world, forever.

ANattyRat

Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 06, 2016, 07:14 AM
So ugh...in the song Prayers/Triangles Chino clearly says " I will [word] walk this street again" sounds like he is saying "I will never walk this street again" but in the booklet that someone posted its printed "I will walk this street again"

Misprint or am I hearing things?

I've never come across one of their albums where the lyrics were printed 100% correctly, haha.

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 06, 2016, 07:16 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 06, 2016, 07:12 AM

I think that was inevitable actually, we all knew it was gonna happen. Once it's online, it's online for the whole world, forever.

We knew it was inevitable, but we were trying to make sure it didn't happen immediately.

Capt Snow

Can someone hook me up as well?

DakkoN

HQ link for someone that used to share a shitload of albums on the Download and Request board?

GR1X7S

Not sure why but when Chino sings
"this same cold space" in Phantom Bride it really grips me.  His vocals on that song are  so enchanting. Love it! 

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I wish they wouldn't have left the other 5 songs off this record :/
Am I the only feeling a sad vibe in this album?

||DarkJovian||

hook a brotha up with the HQ rip :)

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I had several links sent to me that aren't available anymore.... Cld someone send me the MP3 in HQ? Was working and by the time I cld open them they were pulled down.... Please and thank u!!! I love my Deftones y'all
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

punkflop01

Might be a bit late for this, but I really think that people who share the music should probably ask for the people requesting for a link to send proof that they've purchased the album (screenshots, etc). Long time users of this board would definitely have no problem in doing so. This would help weed out the newbies who sit around waiting to get their hands on the music for free and never spend a cent on the music, shows, merchandise, etc.