Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

77years

Pittura Infamante is the greatest beginning :10 seconds of any Deftones track of all time

Inkblades

Nah man, that beeping sound at the beginning of Gore is the pinnacle of their career.

gwenudo

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 11:56 PM
Pittura Infamante is the greatest beginning :10 seconds of any Deftones track of all time
And has one of the greatest most electrifying breakdowns of all time at 2:24 .. Hard to beat engine #9s breakdown imo but its so good
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 06, 2016, 11:57 PM
Nah man, that beeping sound at the beginning of Gore is the pinnacle of their career.
Lol honestly when i first heard it i thought shit was about to happen, sounded like an alarm was going off

blondie

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 11:56 PM

the first time i heard it, i thought they were doing a metallica cover from their justice album.

SCUM

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 06, 2016, 11:57 PM

nah brah, the bleed through at the end of phantom bride into rubicon is the best 2.3 seconds in the last 7 and a half months of deftones

invalidses

Quote from: blondie on Apr 06, 2016, 11:55 PM
remember back in the day when deftones' website linked this forum as their formal "community", but then took it down because we all leaked their shit? good times.

hahaha i remember i had white pony what seemed like 3 months before its release. the track listing was so wrong though. night rider! knife party at neeko's! hahaha!

still went out and bought a red and black copy.

SCUM

Quote from: invalidses on Apr 07, 2016, 12:00 AM
remember back in the day when deftones' website linked this forum as their formal "community", but then took it down because we all leaked their shit? good times.

hahaha i remember i had white pony what seemed like 3 months before its release. the track listing was so wrong though. night rider! knife party at neeko's! hahaha!

haha i had that shit also man. i remember i had no CD burner at the time so i paid some dude 10 bucks for it. i met the band when the album was released at virgin mega store in times square and told chino i downloaded it months before and he was like "awh really dude?". i said yep but i just brought two copies and the whole band started cheering. fun memories

invalidses

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 06, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: invalidses on Apr 06, 2016, 11:54 PM
do you even adrenaline, brah?

yeah brah. when i'm mad at my parents

let me guess: you must leave the house soon? mean gone? cause your pops... he's hot?

blondie

in the white pony days, they had their own official forum. now that was a forum that knew how to have fun.

invalidses

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 07, 2016, 12:03 AM

haha i had that shit also man. i remember i had no CD burner at the time so i paid some dude 10 bucks for it. i met the band when the album was released at virgin mega store in times square and told chino i downloaded it months before and he was like "awh really dude?". i said yep but i just brought two copies and the whole band started cheering. fun memories

hahaha awesome! damn right!  thats the shit memories are made of...

HooiserBowhunter

Loving the gloomy guitar sounds of acid hologram. It reminds me of s/t in some ways.

pinata89

Anyone listen to the Beats1 thing? What was the exclusive announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

invalidses

yup. still got it... hahahaha! memorieeeeeeees

gwenudo

Quote from: blondie on Apr 07, 2016, 12:04 AM

in the white pony days, they had their own official forum. now that was a forum that knew how to have fun.
Cool go make one or something, doubt anybody will care if you leave lol

SCUM

Quote from: invalidses on Apr 07, 2016, 12:09 AM
yup. still got it... hahahaha! memorieeeeeeees

HAHA!! I THINK I HAVE IT ON THAT SAME CD! that's great man.

pinata89

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 07, 2016, 12:08 AM
Anyone listen to the Beats1 thing? What was the exclusive announcement?

2MoreHours

My downstairs neighbor is lucky.  He gets to listen to Gore now.   8)

pinata89

Nvm, I found it

blondie

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 07, 2016, 12:09 AM
Quote from: blondie on Apr 07, 2016, 12:04 AM

Cool go make one or something, doubt anybody will care if you leave lol

i'll leave only under the condition that you claim responsibility for hurting my feelings and running me off.