Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:26 AM
Well, my Spotify has the old ones. And my computer is too old to use Apple Music. I need to purchase this. Any help would be appreciated.

Pink Maggit, or the whole thing?

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:31 AM
This has really made me creeped out. Please tell me theres other itunes users that hear the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Pink Maggit just to hear it and yep, I hear it. That's freaking weird, did they recently add that for no reason???

Could be a whole different version they had locked inside the vault... But really o don't know... But it's creepy...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Inkblades

All the remastering in the world can't bring out Frank's amazing synths on the Beware chorus. Oh well.  :'(

gwenudo

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 08, 2016, 06:39 AM
All the remastering in the world can't bring out Frank's amazing synths on the Beware chorus. Oh well.  :'(
And synths on WGTB during chorus
Was it like it seemed?...

ANattyRat

Nope. They really need to make his effects a lot louder. Like, I'm not expecting to hear it booming out, drowning out the guitars, but...jeez, just more noticeable.

phil for real

SNW sounds much more dreamy now like they intended.

shoop

Today is the one and only day I hate not having iTunes.

gwenudo

Listened to the ending of beware, and i cannot lie, i literally pissed my shorts. No like seriously i couldnt hold it in, gonna take a shower.

Vesanic

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 06:37 AM

Pink Maggit, or the whole thing?

If the whole thing is remastered, then the whole thing!

Vesanic

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:41 AM

Yeah that's just me  ;D

RaptureWS

Ves, was it you that redid this and Hexagram to hear the synths better?
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

gwenudo

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 08, 2016, 06:51 AM

Yea it was him, but the remastered version doesnt make it as loud like ves did, you can hear it better, but not as good like ves did

Vesanic

Twas me. I'll have to redo both someday. The WGTB version on my channel is good but was transcoded multiple times so the guitars are all gone, sadly.

RaptureWS

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:52 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 08, 2016, 06:51 AM

Yea it was him, but the remastered version doesnt make it as loud like ves did, you can hear it better, but not as good like ves did

I loved those versions.

I know literally nothing about mixing/mastering/etc etc. Is it difficult and time consuming to do those things that Ves did? I imagine so or surely someone would have done most Deftones songs by now.

Vesanic

If it's not time consuming then it's probably shit.

Just being a hipster on this one but yeah, making a track that you affectionate usually requires time and all the focusing. As for what I did on these tracks, it would have been ten times less time-consuming if I had any decent knowledge about the technical. Didn't take long though.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:53 AM
Twas me. I'll have to redo both someday. The WGTB version on my channel is good but was transcoded multiple times so the guitars are all gone, sadly.

Do the whole discography if you have a weekend free? Haha, I'm kidding of course. But seriously, these dude's need to make Frank's effects louder.

Vesanic

Reply to my reply dude I'm dying

RaptureWS

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:59 AM
If it's not time consuming then it's probably shit.

Just being a hipster on this one but yeah, making a track that you affectionate usually requires time and all the focusing. As for what I did on these tracks, I would have been ten times less time consuming if I had any decent knowledge about the technical. Didn't take long though.

Interesting. So what I gather is that if you have the tools, knowledge and time then, in theory, you could remix/remaster/change the sound of an album you adore? If that's the case I am surprised that remixes like this are not more popular since music is an absolute passion for millions of people.

Anyways I am off to bed. Happy Gore Day!

Vesanic

Yeah man, even without too much knowledge and some high-ranked gear, if you have the right approach you can learn how to dissect pretty quickly.

NicholasHume

this album is a killer

gwenudo

Guys i know its Gore day, but honestly, im treating this more like Deftones day... Holy fuck this remastered collection is really really getting to me. Best day to be a deftones fan.