Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa Prune

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 08, 2016, 06:23 PM
Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 08, 2016, 05:52 PM
So now, i've just to wait ....4 more years. And i' m happy for those who are liking it. Lucky bastards.

4 more years? Nah dude, just 2 more hours.

It means you have eros leak? Pm me the link in two hours then ;D

SMLiberator

So now, i've just to wait ....4 more years. And i' m happy for those who are liking it. Lucky bastards.

nice
i'm confused??

Papa Prune

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 08, 2016, 06:26 PM

nice

Since you are Detones' cover artist, maybe you can get in touch with them and ask them to record again Gore with a real enginer and a real producer  8)

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 08, 2016, 06:29 PM
Since you are Detones' cover artist, maybe you can get in touch with them and ask them to record again Gore with a real enginer and a real producer  8)

I thought it sounded perfect.  I have no problems with production at all.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Papa Prune

Take rubicon. The way it's written reminds me of damone or bqad. I don't know how to say it in English, the way it is produced/enginered is too muddy (?). But the song is great.

On this record I like:
PT
Doomed user
Geometric headress (but the way it sounds is spoiling it)
Hearts wires
Lmirl (if only it managed to keep the dark vibe during all the song)
Rubicon.

thetimeisdead

I can't believe it.... I live in ARGENTINA and the CD was released today, the very first day. This is amazing. I already bought it.

Papa Prune

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 08, 2016, 07:13 PM
I can't believe it.... I live in ARGENTINA and the CD was released today, the very first day. This is amazing. I already bought it.

Chino's bank account likes your post.

rageman02uk

Hey peeps, I just had my mum phone me, its her birthday on sunday [10th], she's just got her present from me which is "Gore" from the post man,
she called me "Hey i've got your present from amazon, with a note saying "Happy Birthday Mum, New Deftones LP! Enjoy!" did you really order me this?"
- "yeah mum"
- "Ok nice one, I cant wait to hear it, I'll play it when im doing my house work!!"
-  "Sweet mum, Its bad ass!!! Enjoy!"

She is sooo pleased, certainly beats a b'day card. She better like it  >:( 8)  ::)  ;)  ;D lol
No doubt she will

DubStyleeCA

Anyone else order tix from TicketMaster and haven't gotten your email on how to get the free copy of Gore?

I already have my iTunes purchase, but I want to get a physical copy too.  And we got 2 tix, so 2 Gores!

AnotherVaper

I just paid $33 for the album with no download card. What gives Deftones!?!?

Anyone wanna hook a long time fan up with a download? Will happily post pictures of the vinyl. This is the first new album I've bought in 5 years that did not come with a CD or download card.

blondie

inb4 krook gets banned.

hi, everyone!

SMLiberator

Quote from: krook on Apr 08, 2016, 07:37 PM
Based on the google yield, Gore is not very popular yet.

metal
i'm confused??

BlueBackpack

just bought the album at bestbuy for 9.99. what is the typical price for this cd? I think it might be the cheapest price around. The album art really pops in person

Diplo

Bon appétit.

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 08, 2016, 07:23 PM
Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 08, 2016, 07:13 PM

Chino's bank account likes your post.

I felt bad for downloading the leak so I bought 2 copies just in case...But I guess maybe 2% of it will go to the boys, right?

blondie

hey, deftones

phantom bride was an interesting experiment. now don't ever do it again. thanks.

sincerely,
everyone.

rageman02uk

Quote from: blondie on Apr 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
hey, deftones

phantom bride was an interesting experiment. now don't ever do it again. thanks.

sincerely,
everyone.

Really?? I respect your opinion, like i do every one else, i personally love the track, anything more you can give why you didnt enjoy said song? Seriously im interested why..

77years

hey, deftones

sincerely,
everyone.

inorite
Maria Brink is sooo badass, I got a tat of her on my calf

kleptoned

Anyone else order the autographed cd from looney tunes cd???

77years

Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 08, 2016, 07:56 PM
hey, deftones

sincerely,
everyone.

Really?? I respect your opinion, like i do every one else, i personally love the track, anything more you can give why you didnt enjoy said song? Seriously im interested why..

I'm not