Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG95

Quote from: blondie on Apr 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
hey, deftones

phantom bride was an interesting experiment. now don't ever do it again. thanks.

sincerely,
everyone. no one but me
I could float here forever

Kwerty

Just got to listen to my CD version. Pretty disappointed that the sound is not actually that big an improvement on the vinyl rip. Obviously it's much better but it still has a lot of the muffled boom which I thought was just the rip.

The songs are great and shine despite the sound but I think it makes the sound really claustrophobic and hard work to listen to in one go. I keep constantly wanting to fiddle with the eq, which I take as a sign something isn't quite right.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

blondie

Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 08, 2016, 07:56 PM
hey, deftones

phantom bride was an interesting experiment. now don't ever do it again. thanks.

sincerely,
everyone.

Really?? I respect your opinion, like i do every one else, i personally love the track, anything more you can give why you didnt enjoy said song? Seriously im interested why..

chino's vocals on it are kind of cringe-worthy. and the guitar solo is so what-the-fuck-ish.

rageman02uk

Quote from: 77years on Apr 08, 2016, 07:58 PM
hey, deftones

sincerely,
everyone.

Really?? I respect your opinion, like i do every one else, i personally love the track, anything more you can give why you didnt enjoy said song? Seriously im interested why..

I'm not

Sorry, You're not interested why this user does not like it?

Or, you're not interested in responding why you didnt like said song? [I realise you didnt post originally, but i wasn't sure you had the same feeling/s about said song as said user above, apologies all the same :) ]

77years

srsly yall TDWP blows away gore lol

Cant wait for 5fdp tour. Hope they dont have a fight onstage again ivans sooo cool tho lol.

blondie

acid hologram is the only quintessential deftones-sounding song on the entire record. it sounds like it could be a bonus track on white pony or a b-side for self-titled.

rageman02uk

Quote from: blondie on Apr 08, 2016, 08:01 PM
hey, deftones

sincerely,
everyone.

chino's vocals on it are kind of cringe-worthy. and the guitar solo is so what-the-fuck-ish.

Cool man, I wont rat on anyones feelings on the record. I also read another user say the guitar solo in Phantoms Bride was out of place, personally i dont see/feel that, i see the opposite, but i guess each to there own and this is what music brings to the table, multiple opinions and views etc.. I respect that man

Reichward

hey, deftones

sincerely,
everyone.

Take the sarcasm off this message and I agree with it. PB is an interesting song. But it would work only once.

blondie

i must be listening to a shitty version of rubicon on spotify because i don't understand why it's getting such high praise.

gwenudo

Hi, my name is Brunette and I know Deftones will never make another Godly album like Adrenaline so i will listen to Gore just to see how shitty it is compared to the other 6 shitty album they put out after adrenaline and thoroughly tell everyone in the world that this album is too over hyped because it didnt meet my expectations as always 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

blondie

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 08:14 PM
Hi, my name is Brunette and I know Deftones will never make another Godly album like Adrenaline so i will listen to Gore just to see how shitty it is compared to the other 6 shitty album they put out after adrenaline and thoroughly tell everyone in the world that this album is too over hyped because it didnt meet my expectations as always 

i never said adrenaline was my favorite album. there you go again, misinterpreting everything!

gwenudo

Quote from: blondie on Apr 08, 2016, 08:15 PM

i never said adrenaline was my favorite album. there you go again, misinterpreting everything!
Who said i was impersonating you? I said my name is brunette, there you go again, misinterpreting everything!

BlueBackpack

anyone else not like a single song off of snw?

blondie

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 08:17 PM

Who said i was impersonating you? I said my name is brunette, there you go again, misinterpreting everything!

shit doesn't fly over my head...like some users i know!

gwenudo

Quote from: BlueBackpack on Apr 08, 2016, 08:17 PM

Rats is my bomb diggity, thank god that wasnt a single

gwenudo

Quote from: blondie on Apr 08, 2016, 08:18 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 08:17 PM

i always said adrenaline was my favorite album. there you go again, fixing everything!

shit doesn't fly over my head...like some users i know!

blondie

if you go back and listen to kny right now, it sounds 10X more fucking amazing!

illthrowROCKS@U

I love SNW in its entirety.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

gwenudo

Gore-ify your pictures http://gore.deftones.com

krook

Mein is awesome, but screwed by some armenian guy's moans at the end
I hate White Pony.