Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

These make cool FB cover pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

deftonesluvrbrazil

It's been over a week since I first listened to it, and I still can't get into this album. It won't grow on me.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 11, 2016, 09:41 PM
It's been over a week since I first listened to it, and I still can't get into this album. It won't grow on me.

Rough life, man.  I've been sitting here enjoying it as the best thing from Deftones in a decade.  Listening to it nonstop and loving every minute, liking it more with every listen.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Freedomsoldier17

I wonder where those flamingos are right now. As if they will ever know they were an album cover for a band.

gwenudo

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 11, 2016, 10:07 PM
I wonder where those flamingos are right now. As if they will ever know they were an album cover for a band.

Last time i saw them was when Gore leaked

pinata89

Quote from: zukixgor9 on Apr 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
Can someone scan the photograph located above to the right, found on vinyl, please? the pic of flamingos :D

You making an alternate album cover? I kind of like it better too.

77years

Best Buy sucks hard. Guess where they had Gore all this time? That's right, under G.

Brainless idiots

sooniletugo

Michael Bublé tweeted congratulating his "buds" Deftones on creating an incredible record. Don't know if this was posted before.

pinata89

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 11, 2016, 10:52 PM
Michael Bublé tweeted congratulating his "buds" Deftones on creating an incredible record. Don't know if this was posted before.
Deftones retweeted it, i believe

gwenudo

I dont even know who that is lol but apparently hes with reprise so that makes sense

sooniletugo

Aha, that might be the only reason why he did it lol. I just know he's a singer my mama likes.

pinata89

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 11, 2016, 10:59 PM
Aha, that might be the only reason why he did it lol. I just know he's a singer my mama likes.
Some Frank Sinatra wannabe. But he's pretty good at it, if you're into that kinda thing.

CarloDefDonno

Wow. That's surprising.
He's a good artist btw.

sooniletugo

the flamingos on the cover aren't real..... right?

pinata89

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 11, 2016, 11:25 PM
I don't think so...looks like just art. Don't know flamingo habits though,...do they fly in flocks? Lol

gwenudo

Ill say no, if you look close into the cover youll see some flamingos wings are inside other flamingos lol

CarloDefDonno

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 11, 2016, 11:26 PM
I don't think so...looks like just art. Don't know flamingo habits though,...do they fly in flocks? Lol
They do fly in flocks. I could see some of them near my home town two weeks ago.

gwenudo

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 11, 2016, 11:26 PM
Ill say no, if you look close into the cover youll see some flamingos wings are inside other flamingos lol

If you look closely youll see some are inside others lol

pinata89

Don't have to answer if you don't wanna, but where do you live that flamingos are around? Are they aggressive birds? We should start a thread discussing flamingo life and shit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueBackpack

listened to this album in full while going to school, pittura still is the weakest track for me; tie between gore & phantom for favorite track