Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anything new yet

Started by mrpelon94, Mar 14, 2016, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpelon94

Besides the new track it's almost April?

N0S3BLEED976

No. Was it necessary to open a new thread?

ANattyRat

You couldn't have asked this in the Gore thread? Anyway, you think something new would've happened and no-one would've commented on it in any of the relevant threads? It seems we'll be getting a new song on the 18th, so keep your eye on that (not confirmed by the band though).

Yoi Yes Kokan

dude it's 2 weeks away

pinkmaggit69

So with daylight savings time, can we start saying. "1 More Hour"?

;)

Drinks won't stain this birth!

shoop

This is northcal still so can a mod ban again? Only this guy posts this dumb shit in new topics all the time. Look at his profile, even says San Jo Cali which is in NorCal.

tokyodrifter

Inkblades

We will not be patient, "tokyodrifter". Or shall I call you by your real name, CHINO MORENO!? You will give us all of Gore. NOW. Followed by new Team Sleep, Crosses and Palms albums. NOW. After that, I DEMAND a Chino Moreno solo album with a line-up of producers and guest appearances of my choosing. NOW. YOUR FANS WILL NOT BE DISOBEYED.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

chuckles

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 14, 2016, 06:37 AM
We will not be patient, "tokyodrifter". Or shall I call you by your real name, CHINO MORENO!? You will give us all of Gore. NOW. Followed by new Team Sleep, Crosses and Palms albums. NOW. After that, I DEMAND a Chino Moreno solo album with a line-up of producers and guest appearances of my choosing. NOW. YOUR FANS WILL NOT BE DISOBEYED.

Oh I know you want a Justin beiber + Chino song... Haah I'm kidding man...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Inkblades

Of course I would love that. I think it would be great if Chino collaborated with his musical idol.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Yoi Yes Kokan on Mar 14, 2016, 03:36 AM
dude it's 2 weeks away

Dude it's still 3 and a half weeks away.

Vesanic

A leak is being rumored

Don't think it's real though

Lucky_Me

A little birdie apped me that he heard most of the album yesterday. I'll let you know as soon as he messages me. (He lives across the pond, so that could take a while.)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

from_musings

i'm listening to the leak right now. sounds like limp bizkit.

and oh yeah, the flute from gift is back

from_musings

the cantrell solo on phantom bride is good, but what we didn't know is that steph totally outshines him on the next song rubicon with an even better mad skill solo. to keep this a secret was probably the plan the whole time

sharinglungs

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 14, 2016, 09:18 AM
A leak is being rumored

Don't think it's real though

I dont think it's real... too early yet..

ANattyRat

Surely if it leaked, we'd see it.

deftoolsys07

Don't worry guys, next show is 3/16 so we'll probably get another recording of Doomed User that night or on 3/17... then the album version of Doomed User is supposed to be released on 3/18... then the album or a leak shortly after...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

2MoreHours

The leak will drop March 31st according to my buddy.