Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones The Studio Collection

Started by gwenudo, Apr 08, 2016, 08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: punkflop01 on Apr 10, 2016, 05:01 PM
I see a FLAC version on the torrents website. Would love to buy it through itunes but itunes india have removed all the songs with any explicit lyrics so doesn't make sense :/
You could try it out, if its free then its worth a shot. But if its not legit, theres always HDtracks
Was it like it seemed?...

Val

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 10, 2016, 04:47 PM
A guy earlier said HDtracks has the FLAC version. Not sure if its true lossless or not .. Yet
Itunes isnt. But this is the audio properties for Passenger for reference on quality from HDtracks:

Size 148.17 MB  (27% Compressed)
Original Size 202.55 MB
Length 6 minutes 8 seconds
Channels 2  (stereo)
Sample Rate 96 KHz{CR}
Sample Size 24 bit
Bit Rate 4,608 kbps  (DVD)
Encoder FLAC reference libFLAC 1.3.1 20141125
Encoder Settings
Audio Quality: Perfect (Lossless)
Channel Mapping
File 10-Passenger
Type flac File    [.flac]

King Leer

it would've been nice if they could've put that digital bath intro they used to play back in the day. i always loved how it set the mood for the song.

either way is this "Rippable" that being said is there any chance of anyone ripping this  for the community?

gwenudo

Quote from: King Leer on Apr 10, 2016, 07:20 PM
it would've been nice if they could've put that digital bath intro they used to play back in the day. i always loved how it set the mood for the song.

either way is this "Rippable" that being said is there any chance of anyone ripping this  for the community?
Im sure it could be possible
Was it like it seemed?...

Knucklestones

I'm working on it.

King Leer

Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 10, 2016, 10:10 PM

I'm working on it.

Greatly Appreciated!

Freedomsoldier17

man thats cool, never heard that before. I haven't really gotten a creepy dark vibe from Digital Bath until hearing that intro

from_musings

shoop

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 10, 2016, 10:28 PM

man thats cool, never heard that before. I haven't really gotten a creepy dark vibe from Digital Bath until hearing that intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TRX31BPjAQ

mono

I just listened to the HD tracks ATF version, it almost have the same differences that the ATF mixes cassette has. Also, in lhabia, the kick pattern at the end of the song is different than the original.

Cool to see this things see the light though :)

thetimeisdead

I found a torrent with the HD 24/96 versions in pristine FLAC quality.

chtimixeur

Quote from: shoop on Apr 10, 2016, 08:42 AM
Quote from: chtimixeur on Apr 10, 2016, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
So, if I understand, iTunes has many differences, HDTracks has a few differences, and the other ones are pretty much the regular tracks with a different EQ ?
iTunes and HDTracks 24/96 should both be the same as far as differences. I understand that the "other ones" are the same old retail versions.
What I don't understand is that the 16/44 Headup is the extended version, and the 24/96 is the 5:13 version.
I think I've read on this forum that the iTunes Headup was the extended version.

Jorge

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 11, 2016, 06:09 AM

A link would be much appreciated.

kingforaday

Braincleaner

Frank really shines in these remasters.

deftoneseba

Anyone who got their remasters from HDtracks can upload the covers that are included in the zip file?
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Gaz

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 11, 2016, 06:09 AM

Do you have a link?

Niterider

I see a red light in June

mono

Also, there's the HD tracks version in rutracker

pelican fly