Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What live show are you going to attend

Started by 77years, Apr 18, 2016, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortysixand2

I originally bought tickets to Riot Fest Chicago in hopes that both Tool and Deftones would be there. Well, Tool didn't happen but I was still excited about Deftones. They've since announced an Indianapolis date, which is my hometown, for the day AFTER Riot Fest so I'm not sure if I'll even go to Chicago anymore but I'll be at the Indy show on September 19th for sure! This will be the first time they've played an indoor venue in Indianapolis since 1996 and I'm so excited!

Jerry_Curls

We'll be taking a road trip up to Berkeley. I've seen them so many times here in SoCal, bout time to see how other cities react :)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defTHE1s

If everything goes good, I'm seeing them at the Knotfest here in Mexico. Good bands also, Chevelle, Meshuggah, and many others.
Really hoping they play Gore, AH, H/W, Rubicon and maybe (L)MIRL. Any other songs they use not to play much or that they have been playing this tour (Kimdracula for example) would be very welcome.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

HooiserBowhunter

Quote from: defTHE1s on Sep 02, 2016, 07:07 PM
If everything goes good, I'm seeing them at the Knotfest here in Mexico. Good bands also, Chevelle, Meshuggah, and many others.
Really hoping they play Gore, AH, H/W, Rubicon and maybe (L)MIRL. Any other songs they use not to play much or that they have been playing this tour (Kimdracula for example) would be very welcome.

I saw Chevelle this year for the first time, and I thought they sounded great. When Deftones comes to my city I will be out of town. Im so bummed about it.

defTHE1s

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Sep 03, 2016, 01:03 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Sep 02, 2016, 07:07 PM

I saw Chevelle this year for the first time, and I thought they sounded great. When Deftones comes to my city I will be out of town. Im so bummed about it.
Let's see how they sound here, I think is their 1st time here in Mexico and good thing is they won't be at the same time; Chevelle plays Saturday and Deftones on Sunday :)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Lucas_Moreno

I'm really willing to see Deftones come back to Brazil soon, I lost them in Rock in Rio 2015. :(