Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What live show are you going to attend

Started by 77years, Apr 18, 2016, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

77years

And would you like to volunteer specific new songs you would not mind hearing?

Me: New Orleans 5/18 at the haunted Orpheum theater. I wanna hear Acid Fucking Hologram, to open the show

And we are gonna be on the floor, perhaps literally

LG95

Wembley, June 3rd. In terms of new songs - Acid Hologram, Rubicon, Pittura Infamante, (L)MIRL.
I could float here forever

punkflop01

June 17-19 at the North Side festival in Denmark. Definitely Acid Hologram, Doomed User, Geometric Headdress and Rubicon!

illthrowROCKS@U

August 3rd at Pier 6 in Baltimore.  I really want to see Acid Hologram, Pittura, and LMIRL (my three favorite tracks from Gore).
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ANattyRat

3rd of June, Wembley. Basically everything except Prayers/Triangles and Doomed User. Not that I dislike those songs, but if they switched out those two for two different Gore songs, I'd prefer it. But to pick just a few, (L)MIRL, Geometric Headdress and Gore.

B_S_79

sooniletugo

Download Fest - would like to hear them bust out Acid Hologram, Rubicon, Hearts/Wires and many more.

pelican fly

Quote from: 77years on Apr 18, 2016, 01:36 PM

New Orleans 5/18 at the haunted Orpheum theater. I wanna hear BQAD, to open the show

King Leer

Orlando May 14 i don't care what they play since its going to be my first time watching them.

pelican fly

Quote from: King Leer on Apr 19, 2016, 01:28 AM
Orlando May 14 i don't care what they play since its going to be my first time watching them.

have a blast

King Leer

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 19, 2016, 01:45 AM
Quote from: King Leer on Apr 19, 2016, 01:28 AM

have a blast

will do! thanks. 18 years in the making it's long overdue.

jlaggot

St Augustine May 17. Road trip with friends leading up to it then hittng FL beaches afterwards. Gonna be one hell of a trip.

HooiserBowhunter

I want to go to point fest so bad. Deftones and Chevelle playing back to back would be amazing, but I don't know if it would be worth the trip since I do not like any of the other bands playing the festival.

77years

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Apr 19, 2016, 09:46 PM
I want to go to point fest so bad. Deftones and Chevelle playing back to back would be amazing, but I don't know if it would be worth the trip since I do not like any of the other bands playing the festival.

Yeah besides those 2 the rest of it looks like a reunion of mall rats

chuckles

May 17 St. Agustine... But I have to travel from Puerto Rico 😏
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

sooniletugo

I hope they have the screen behind them again on this whole tour. I used to be opposed to the idea, but Chino picks really good visuals that go well with the music, and actually enhances the show.

snw9

Anyone from Canada planning to see Deftones August 13th?
Code: [Select]

chuckles

Next Tuesday in Saint agustine FL. I'll be flying from Puerto Rico... First time seeing them after almost 15 years of great music!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

snw9

Hello,

Is anyone from the board going to the show in Mississauga on August 13th?
Code: [Select]

illthrowROCKS@U

I'm going to the show at Pier 6 in Baltimore on August 3rd. Can't wait to hear Acid Hologram and LMIRL! Also I've never seen Kimdracula live, and it's my fav from SNW. Pretty excited!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem