Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Saturday Night Wrist Elimination (round 4)

Started by krook, May 16, 2016, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

Rats!Rats!Rats! was eliminated in round 3.

Just as always, HITE gets my vote.
I hate White Pony.

Dryalex12

aw i loved Rats.....well still Konami for me

E-Money

Rapture.. Always thought it was a weak track..

downtownpony

Hite. Maybe the music vid is making me biased, but that song just comes off as cheesy.

I hope riviere wins

downtownpony

Additionally,  SNW is when I stopped enjoying Chino's aggressive singing style. On songs like rapture, cmnd/control, leathers, poltergeist,  doomed user etc.. he just sounds annoying. The blood curdling screaming he used to pull off on lotion and hexagram are unfortunately a thing of the past.

BillyNo.9

Konami's up there? Shocker, I love that song, maybe it's in the wrong place on the record like but still.

snw9

Beware since I like all the other songs more.
Code: [Select]

rainnyx4

Konami Code is a top three SNW track. It rules and the band should start expanding their style to include more stuff like it. Give me a true expansive and cohesive Deftones album with several full instrumental tracks a la Failure or Tool.

Best SNW tracks:

Combat>Rapture>Konami Code

ZapZaqZap

Fuck outta here, Rapture.

Konami Code is one of the best tracks on this album, that song has put me to sleep so many times  8)

Cullision

Quote from: rainnyx4 on May 17, 2016, 06:19 AM
Konami Code is a top three SNW track. It rules and the band should start expanding their style to include more stuff like it. Give me a true expansive and cohesive Deftones album with several full instrumental tracks a la Failure or Tool.

I agree

SomeOf