Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan Elimination (Round 10) - Final

Started by Ashtiel, May 26, 2016, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashtiel

Holy shit it's finally almost over.

Goon Squad was eliminated in round 9.

Cullision

This is the same as last time, voting Poltergeist.

Freedomsoldier17

rosemary is decent, a catchy but not amazing chorus, pretty and spacey riffs, but its nothing standout imo. poltergeist on the other hand is a shredder! super catchy and a dark riff w/ some hard chino vocals, also epic drumming from abe. also the clapping, i remember reading a youtube comment where the commenters toddler would clap along because it was so resonant. awesome song man

krook

Rosemary, fuck away. It can't win again.
I hate White Pony.

only pieces remain

live version of poltergeist (roller derby at the time) > live version of rosemary > rosemary (studio) > poltergeist (studio)

rainnyx4

Both songs rule but Poltergeist is the song I'm more often in the mood for.

Martin

Quote from: rainnyx4 on May 26, 2016, 04:35 AM
Both songs rule but Poltergeist is the song I'm more often in the mood for.

Same.

mono

The live ending of rosemary with the lights is dope. Anyway, as a full song (live/studio): poltergeist

illthrowROCKS@U

These are the only two songs I still listen to from KNY. Going to vote Poltergeist, because Rosemary is just great. It's what made KNY not a total loss.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

gwenudo

hardest decision ever seeing, since both songs are my favorite in the whole album. but i voted for poltergeist. Rosemary just understands me more. ill also never forget the one time i was watching the following and the song came out of nowhere and i got some crazy goosebumps from it. and when i first heard it live, the chuggs almost gave me a heartattack.
Was it like it seemed?...