Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Buffalo / Finger of Death vocal cover, reimagined (+2 other songs)

Started by Deftones-argentina, Nov 09, 2020, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

During the pandemic, as a lot of you I coped with finding stuff to do to feel entertained and happy & avoid boredom. Out of the blue I decided to record this vocal cover of Buffalo/FOD with the same vocal melody (mostly) but other words. Changed its original structure since I hated that intro/outro riff, ha... Also Added some samples & FX to it to fill Frank's and the producer's role (and of course did some remaster to the original file) 
I think I had this idea of "featuring" on these songs even back in the day when they originally leaked, so It was surreal doing it half a life later.

I know some of you guys will hate this since my voice isn't similar in the slightest to chino's, but my bet is a few of you will enjoy it for the musical experiment & tribute to the band I love that this is. Also added 2 other outstanding songs from the sessions with my vocals, feel free to check them out.

https://youtu.be/M4pF2VT91dA?t=365

Ps: I think I haven't logged since Gore and haven't been regular here since the KNY days, so there's always a little bit of nostalgia logging in. I actually managed to get my password after years of unsuccesfully trying. I entered the forum a few days after Ohms was released and was happy to see a lot of familiar faces enjoying the new songs. All of the sudden, deftones made a shitty year a lot better to a lot of us.

Vesanic

Draken