Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The "Did you receive your stuff" thread

Started by rainnyx4, Nov 14, 2020, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainnyx4

Still haven't received my Ohms "Album (CD) + Hat Bundle" that was supposed to be delivered on Oct. 2. Got an update on Oct. 10 talking about how COVID has affected delivery times and "Please note that in some cases, tracking will not be available until the item is delivered. This includes the tracking number not showing any updates online." I've had a number of packages stolen off my porch, which means that no update on the tracking leaves me with incredible uncertainty about the status of my shipment. I've heard that a lot of people have received their stuff with the shipping status never updating. Mine still says "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet."

Anyone else still waiting on their stuff?

mono

Sorry to read that...in my case the order took lot of time but it arrived. In the case of the cassettes, I've paid for tracked shipping and they used standard, so after 20 days they refund the order but the cassettes arrived a few days ago (no signed art card yet, I consider it lost).

Hope your items get shipped soon.

Sal_Ameigh

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Nov 14, 2020, 03:50 PM
Anyone else still waiting on their stuff?

No. Because we literally live inside The Twilight Zone and we are in The Matrix I got my stuff in 1990 on Mars no less which if you didn't know by now is also flat.

Enjoying the Ohms vinyl on my ELP Laser turntable - https://www.elpj.com thru my Noveto SoundBeamer - https://noveto.com

sent via iPhone on The Sun.

J.Nathaniel

On August 21 I ordered the Vinyl+hoodie+shirt+zine bundle the first day it was offered. Finally yesterday (11/16)  I decided to ask finally and received:

At this point, I think it's best to treat your order as lost. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship you a replacement, but if individual items are still available in the shop, they can be purchased that way. We have gone ahead and issued a full refund for your missing items. Please note that refunds take 5-7 business days to reflect on your bank or credit card statement.

I understand this must be extremely disappointing, and I'm very sorry. My deepest apologies for this inconvenience.
Thanks,
Jake
Deftones Store Support

Well.....it can't be repurchased. Best case I get the money back and the box arrives in a few weeks. I've received two packages from Europe during that window so WTF??
Did anyone else get that response?

Draken

Holy shit there's some of you still waiting?! Damn, sorry to hear that...

rainnyx4

Welp.

"At this point, I think it's best to treat your order as lost. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship you a replacement, but if individual items are still available in the shop, they can be purchased that way."