Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

TPAM is one of the coolest, most chilled people I've ever (sorta) spoken to over the internet, fucking respect dude!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

TPAM was very nice to a few of my pics from a while ago and was welcome enough to care about  ;)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

TPAM wears overalls and drives a red tractor!!!

Chrisbo

Fucking hell, TPAM just got a hole in one!

Assassin

Tpam is a sorted guy, and is cute. ;)

Crazylegs

Tpam thinks that the occupations of Iraq and Palestine should be ended.

Assassin

Tpam did not give any clue as to whether he agrees that the occupations of Iraq and Palestine should be ended.

Chrisbo

TPAM thinks I'm cute, which is cool because she's pretty cute too!  :) She's got a good taste in music too, and shares the 'friends-have-shit-taste-in-music' syndrome.

tarkil

tpam is an oldschooler of the board who came back recently... Which is nice...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

I think it's real cool that the TPAM thinks that I'm an old school member of the board  :)

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

As does TPAM...mostly, haha jokes dude! ;)

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

I have just felt the wrath of TPAM, it was not a nice experience.

Crazylegs

Wow, did you really feel it tpam?

Chrisbo

Nah TPAM, I'm just doing my job, talking bullshit  :D

Crazylegs

Assassin

Tpam has probably had a lot of practice at talking bullshit. ;D (Kidding!)

Crazylegs

TPAM's av is fucking me up. Why the hell is it sideways?