Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Tpam lost his flow. I hope he's only talking metaphorically. ;)

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

tpam has got some pretty sweet shows lined up.

fireflyry

TPAM has some nice new artwork.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Far away

Tpam, what is this in the new firefly TV chapter?! Transformers?!

Chrisbo

I think tpam is right in his guess, but my drunken ass aint sure, so I'll stick to my original thought that tpam is a cool mutha fucka!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mei

TPAM is the hottest male member of this board in my eyes.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

I think that tpam is the sweet (I mean that, thank you, you're pretty too!)...but I'm not sure who the bitter is?

Mei

TPAM its all lyrics to my fav song
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

Oh right, I get it, tpam! Should have got it before but ah well... :)

Assassin

Tpam makes me giggle.

*Giggles.*

;D

Chrisbo

I make tpam giggle, which is pretty cool!  ;D

black coffee

tpam doesn't know too many scottish bands ;)

raynor

Chrisbo

tpam has a sexy voice? I wanna hear tpam's sexy voice!  ;D

And tpatpam is correct, I think I should go do some research so I dont slip again!

tarkil

tpam is gonna see Deftones at The Carling Academy in a few months... He bastard !!! ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

Isnt tpam going to see them in Luxembourg like 4 days after the Academy show?  :)

tarkil

Yes I am tpam. And hopefully I'll see them also the day after for their second date in Luxembourg.
And of course in Paris in May. 8)

Assassin

Tpam is never here anymore. ???

tarkil

But you still are tpam... Or should I call you spam ? :P
j/k of course