Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

hi tpams, how's life treating you ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

Life is treating me cool tpam, just chilling, but I'm starting to get bored. And how about you tpam?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

TPAM is right...smooth...well, a little stubble but smooth enough I suppose.

tarkil

to tpamtpam :
My life consists only in working during the day, seeing friends every night before my big departure, so I'm getting more and more tired...
I gave my demission last Friday, so I guess I'll be leaving France between mid November and mid December...

Fearing a bit the changes, but let's cross the fingers and hope everything will go fine in the end...

And I got to take care of my apartment, parking lot, phone, etc resiliation, which is a fucking pain in the ass... >:(

to tpam :
what about our common gig/party man ?

Martin

No need to worry TPAM, everything will be cool by the time it's november.
About the common party...well...I'm broker then ever. Going to look for a job this week.

Corleone

Tpam and I have something in common, we are bums

tarkil

tpam, I already told that to you few times, and will probably tell it again : I love your sig... that teets... :o

Martin

True TPAM, but, they seem to be hanging pretty soon already...mmm...

Chrisbo

I have something in common with both tpam and tpatpatpam, I'm a bum too! And those teets are what I call very lovely jubbly  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

tpam made me laugh really loud

Chrisbo

I hope that tpam is feeling better now! :)

BlitzkidMC

Tpam is gonna go see AFI ah! He digs them like me!

Chrisbo

tarkil

tpam must be resting from a hangver at the moment... :)

Chrisbo

tpam is actually incorrect, I've just got a headache for no reason, which is annoying. I applaud tpam as tpam just bought 4 Mastodon CDs

tarkil

ha ha I knew you would like to know that tpam... :)

Chrisbo

tpam knows that I am a massive Mastodon fan, I really dont know how...... :D

tarkil

ha ha ha... I'm very good at guessing, that's why tpam... :P

tarkil

Chrisbo

tpam is seeing Deftones in two weeks the jammy bastard!