Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

Captain's log. Stardate 8 pm. Drunk. Over and out.

*burp*

The Captain

10:01 AM...I wasn't ntoo tired to sleep, haha

Azwethinkweiz

07.22 pm, FUCKING HUNGRY!

manic_bastard

1:24pm
trying to fix this fucking computer
wondering if i want to get some Captain Beefheart music
my hair smells good, maan

stu

1:49, waiting for the callback, looking for some lunch

ben

1:06.......waiting until it is Five to go over to Kavon's house.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "4th Eye"Captain's log. Stardate 8 pm. Drunk. Over and out.

*burp*

hahahaha

it's 1:15 pm and i'm hungover, about to take a nap

digital_maggit

11:17.  I'm back in Arizona  :(   I'm locked outta my aunts house and its crazy hot outside so now I'm at the library...where I accidentely walked into the guys bathroom and like..washed my face and stuff...and i didnt realize it until some guy walked in... hmmmm but it didnt look like a guys bathroom...maybe the guy accidentely walked into the girls bathroom...
ahh...I guess I'll check when I leave. heh.

hellview

its 9:07 pm and I´m homesick.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

black coffee

"let's all be lovesick just to need each other"

hah, life still sucks.

feeling like more

10:54am: just got woken by my flat mate

Quote from: "digital_maggit"11:17.  I'm back in Arizona  :(   I'm locked outta my aunts house and its crazy hot outside so now I'm at the library...where I accidentely walked into the guys bathroom and like..washed my face and stuff...and i didnt realize it until some guy walked in... hmmmm but it didnt look like a guys bathroom...maybe the guy accidentely walked into the girls bathroom...
ahh...I guess I'll check when I leave. heh.

haha i walked into the female bathroom at heathrow one time. only it was full :oops:  i was jet lagged :?

ItsClassicalAnyways

haha yeah i got dumped in heathrow once............ :evil:

bitch.

anyway, its 2:17am, im still up, havent left my computer all day, and im still listening to isis

4th Eye

5.45 am. Listening to THE BERZERKER! Motherfucker's a sick bastard in drums (even though he has a drum machine...........if I'm mistaken here, I'm gonna go to Australia and see an extra-terrestrial being).

Every time I go to drink in bars I feel more miserable. Tonight some hot chick I did not know, said she knows me, and we talked about everything and shit like that but the next thing I knew was at my home without her. I meet beautiful women out there and never see them again. All the girls I'm interested in don't feel the same towards me and vice versa. I'm becoming a bit frustrated. :?

GreedyFly

it's 9:50pm and im just wondering why the fuck i turned down two parties to hang with this hot ass chick and she still hasn't called....burn...

jv_

its 10:52pm and i wasted the whole day
i didnt even get high SHIT

GreedyFly

it's 12:53am and i was just outside screaming my lungs out to Poison The Well's "Pleasant Bullet"

ItsClassicalAnyways

its 15:37 and im gonna go cover for my bro and earn a tenner, BUT OH NOES ive lost my voice

Azwethinkweiz

02.20 am, bored, a little drunk, listening to Mae...

hydroponic82

its 743 and im smoking a cigar sized joint, drinking some red stripe and listening to team sleep......

feeling like more

11:57pm, just went to bed. kind of a headache.