Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital_maggit

ahh dont be bored. Come over and watch the DVD with me.   Its 2:24 and I'm watching it   :D  ... and craving a friggin Jamba Juice.  Damn The Juice!!  All addicting and shit... grrrr..  I can get you a discount...

hydroponic82

its 251 am and im stoned drunk hoping this week will be alot better than the last 6

DEFinMASS

4:00 a:m and I feel like I was just on Dr. Phil after certain posts I made in a thread. The schnapps is wearing off....must go to bed.

Martin

It's 20:33 and I'm fucking tired.

one weak

it's 12:45 and i just ate lunch. getting ready to go to the library and study before i have class today.

The Captain

11:38 AM - tired, bored, somewhat excited (it's fading cause I'm tired), waiting for Joey to finish reading the article he's reading so he can tell me what it is and I can tell him about an article I read earlier...tired, bored

one weak

11:34 am. just fucking sitting her at my desk, thinking about what i need to do. my exam is a 3:00 and i'm ready, so now it's just a waiting game. waiting and staring at my room.

sing blue silver

it's 3:03, i'm in computer tech stoned playing ninja turtles on my sega genesis emulator waiting for school to end so i can go to this band practice/party to drink/smoke and see my girlfriend. siked on life. 8)

stu

2:20 pm and i am done w school/tests/studying and this week from hell in general.

Martin

It's 20:42 and I'm tired again. Need to do so much things though. Blegh.

Azwethinkweiz

09.06 pm.

Gonna get drunk in Jack Daniels.

Martin

It's 22:02 and I'm watching funny internet cartoons.

nicktone

10:50 PM and I've just finished my portfolio!!!

LET'S DRINK!!!

DarkHorse

3:45pm and i'm killing time until i get picked up from school, checking out sherdog.com until 4

one weak

6:24 pm and i just finished my exam. time to rock out for a while, get some food, then prepare to party tonight

Chrisbo

It's 1.23pm, and i just had something to eat, and am now thinking about shit. Feel a lot better than I did this morning. I think I'm gonna listen to 'Perfect Pitch Black'.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Quote from: "nicktone"10:50 PM and I've just finished my portfolio!!!

LET'S DRINK!!!

Cheers :D

BigMood

its 8:01pm and im waitin for my bf to come over
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

feeling like more

i'm listening to dredg at 3:08pm, bout to go outside and build something

manic_bastard

1:30am

listening to john frusciante's to record only water for 10 days entirely. and it's unbelievable.