Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitfire

test shots with my new canon 550d, fisheye lens and the lensbaby (which i need more practice to take better photos).

my custom made aperture

----------------
Now playing: PJ Harvey - Grow Grow Grow
via FoxyTunes

E-Money

Gr8 shots as always Spitfire!  I always enjoy your photos.

spitfire

Quote from: E-Money on Feb 22, 2011, 08:09 AM
Gr8 shots as always Spitfire!  I always enjoy your photos.
thanks for your feedback and appreciation, feels good,its just some test shots, will try to do more today and tomorrow

spitfire

new shots, i know a few too much  :-[

tarkil

fucking awesome !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

spitfire

thanks for teh feedback mate, just test shots with the new gear. still getting use to the lensbaby muse, its insane to control it, but im loving it

spitfire

hey, small test video with the lensbaby and canon 550d, no really editing, just double speed and insert music (from a side project of mine). a bit boring, but just a test, will try to make something more interesting next time

Untitled

Deftones-argentina

I loved to death the photo between the two flower photos (you know the one that bars can be seen). It would make a terrific inlay vinyl artwork

spitfire

Deftones-argentina thanks for the kind comment, do agree its a nice photo and only proves, that sometimes, simple things to be photographic can be more exciting that unsual/beautiful stuff.
yesterday snowed here in the mountains, took a little trip to it, heres a few shots.

Robotsatemygrandma

I love fisheye lenses... they make the underpants soggy with goopy.

spitfire

Quote from: Robotsatemygrandma on Mar 26, 2011, 08:39 AM
I love fisheye lenses... they make the underpants soggy with goopy.
:)
thanks

lostpilot

nice pictures, people :)

lostpilot

spitfire, your penis is enormous (because of the awesomeness of these pictures)

spitfire

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 26, 2011, 04:40 PM
spitfire, your penis is enormous (because of the awesomeness of these pictures)
dont know if i should take that as a compliment lol. girls usually say that about my "third leg", thanks for the weird feedback lol

spitfire

it has been a while.

lostpilot

spitfire

Deftones-argentina

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_n4Uj1l4x3qI/TbAdwMkRL0I/AAAAAAAAKAg/g34VFaReHs8/s720/xavi%20055.JPG

Me too, I'm curious to know what was that? and in which situation it was taken.

I'll post a few photos of my recording studio and other this weekend. Don't expect Spitfire's talent or equipment, but some are good.

spitfire

hey Deftones-Argentina, thanks for commenting. those are some rain drops on my backyard garden, was fooling around trying to capture them in a unsual angle or perspective using imagination in a kidna abstract way.

Post your photos mate, isnt a matter of talent or gear (ok it might help to be more creative, but isnt crucial at all), its just about you enjoying the time to capture moments, be creative and having fun while doing it. So other users feel free to post more photos, i miss seeing other peoples photos here.