Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

I got a few episodes to catch up on which I will soon. I'm just not motivated to do it though.

The thing with Lost is they've been taking the piss for way too long now. There is just so much shit they have to answer. It's like they're just trying to make it more fucked up all the time and not thinking about how they're gonna tie it all together. At least fucking reveal something to keep me interested.

I remember really looking forward to the next episode, you know? Shit, I remember masturbating over the Season 2 preview. It's kinda lost its magic for me. I hope it ca pull it back.

ToneDef

Also, I had a dream the other night where Ben was fucking my girlfriend. He looks like even more of a rat faced fuck to me now.

bright lights, big city

hahaha i see what you mean man. its gotten to a point in my eyes, that they can do no wrong. i just fucking love this show and after last nights episode i was jizzing all over the tv waiting 2 fucking weeks till the finale
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

finale is tonight!!!!!! OMGZ!!!!!!!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

yea wow dude. i dont know what else to say now.
DERP

ToneDef

I just done ep. 9.. Is the season finale actually as "wtf" as the others?

untz untz untz

Quote from: ToneDef on May 30, 2008, 06:38 PM
I just done ep. 9.. Is the season finale actually as "wtf" as the others?

Yeah, john locke dies.

bright lights, big city

to say the least, almost every finale is a mindfuck.
and now they potentially have introduced time travel to the mix? my god...
DERP

lithium

i think the island moved back in time, so we're gonna have several timelines, i also think, since locke is back in the states calling himself jeremy bentham, he moved the island back where it was.. so now jack kate erin hurley sun and sayid can find it with bens help.

💩

bright lights, big city

what do you think the whole deal is between ben and charles whitmore?
DERP

ToneDef

lithium

whitmore is just a rich powerful man, he doesnt have any financial limits, and he knows of the island's power for some reason.. maybe he funded the dharma initiative.. dont really know.

did you see that commercial towards the end? www.octogonglobalrecruiting.com  i entered my email, but nothing.

💩

bright lights, big city

yeah i was wondering what the hell that was...
DERP

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

this really could be the best season yet
DERP

lithium

you're still up in air about that, pffffft

best season, hands down.
💩

bright lights, big city

uhhh ok fine lol

so yeah when do you think they are now? why the hell was Jin in Dharma clothing??
DERP

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 20, 2009, 12:20 AM
so yeah when do you think they are now? why the hell was Jin in Dharma clothing??

I don't think it really matters when - they should be able to timejump anyway.. and Jin.. huh, maybe he got stuck in a timezone? lol.

nonetheless, a REALLY great episode. I just loved it with my whole heart.

lithium

i'm interested to see how it all plays out..
💩