Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

DeftonesNZ

It looks like your nipple is lifting a tiny dumbbell.

lostpilot

you know what, I did not even know that straight guys actually want nipple rings.

BillyNo.9

I don't know many people in general with them, after getting it done and showing to my friends though they all reminded me about our mate Dave who has one. Dave is an asshole.

Crazylegs

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 16, 2013, 01:04 PM
Dave is an asshole.
Haha. What about the gay community Darius, do you have or want nipple piercings?

theis

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 16, 2013, 11:05 AM
It looks like your nipple is lifting a tiny dumbbell.

LOL.

BillyNo.9

now that you mention it D:

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 16, 2013, 01:22 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 16, 2013, 01:04 PM
Dave is an asshole.
Haha. What about the gay community Darius, do you have or want nipple piercings?

I don't have them and I don't really want one haha

BillyNo.9

Spent a few hours in a&e. Tried skating down a bitch of a hill and came off at about 30 mph, bounced about 10 meters before using my knee to stop myself... you can see fatty tissue and cartilage.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

bright lights, big city

Bitchin' dude. Looks similar to my leg when I fell off a ladder a couple months ago. You get stitches or some staples in there?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Stitches man, the wound was so jagged and wide they had to tie that shit up like a star. The worst part was watching the doctor us some tweezers to poke a piece of vascular fatty tissue back under some flesh. First time in a&e on my own. Also the taxi back home £15. On the other hand I have got some pretty potent medicinal marijuana.

bright lights, big city

Medicial marijuana for stitches?? That's pretty awesome, haha.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 21, 2013, 03:39 AM
Medicial marijuana for stitches?? That's pretty awesome, haha.
Haha sounds like a vicious circle, I just imagine people falling off skateboards because they're too stoned and then going to get more weed for those injuries then going out skating stoned again.

BillyNo.9

Well it's not prescribed, I just have an excuse to smoke it now because me knee is in agony. I was pretty high when I did it you're right, I think that'll be the last time skating stoned though.

blixa

recently purchased pjs.

Gaseus Maximus

Not revealing enough.

God

Hi Beautiful People ! My first pic hihihi  :-*
Recently purchased shirt

black coffee

God is not female

theis

How fucking awesome is this story?

bright lights, big city

DERP