Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

no...thats my father.

ToneDef

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Feb 14, 2006, 11:55 PM
Me and Ben Gibbard (DCFC)

HAHA! That guy is in a band? What like the fucking.. Fat Band or something? Rock n Roll...

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 15, 2006, 03:02 AM
no...thats my father.

Oh yeah - I didn't recognise gramps! Has he had his teeth done? Or is it the chickens? He looks like a new man!

hydroponic82

thats ok he misses you...

heres me and uncle sam...haha he's still sailing the 7 seas!

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 15, 2006, 03:07 AM
thats ok he misses you...

heres me and uncle sam...haha he's still sailing the 7 seas!

Give him my 'Arharrr'. Wilbur looks up to him so much. Ever since he poked that kid's eye out at school he keeps trying to get the kid to wear an eyepatch, just like a pirate. Just like his old uncle Sam. Too bad the boy's stupid parents took out a restraining order against him. Fucking emos.

hydroponic82

emo bastards.....any hooo grandma Delry send her love to you Araz:
( shes still smoking the muggles!!!)

Assassin

Tell her I miss her... man she rolls a mean joint...

Oh well. Cousin Geoffrey and Bill say hello.

hydroponic82

haha Bill  still cant kick that speed habit huh? god bless his soul.

Assassin

Yeah. We're just a family full of drug addicts really. I'm beginning to think my nephew Neville is the only sane one of us.

hydroponic82

i told that fool that giving oral sex to those hookers would give him something.

Elroy's still at it though:

TheProzacFairy

I wanna see your guys family reunion pics

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 15, 2006, 03:35 AM
i told that fool that giving oral sex to those hookers would give him something.

Elroy's still at it though:

Yeah cheeky sod. I told him bad things happen when you masturbate too much but he wouldn't listen. Now he's legless.

And here's another substance-abuser from my side of the family, my great uncle Carlos. His latest fix - saline nasal drops. Makes me shudder.

Last time he got so high he started using our cat Fluffy to pleasure himself:

And your uncle Flint really is a twat isn't he?

Family reunion. Could be a disaster! I'm game. What about you my darling?

hydroponic82

sure am!   Uncle Flint rules ...he may have a alcohol problem and grabs your ass everytime he sees you... but thats his way of greeting you.

your uncle Cornielus is no saint either:

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 15, 2006, 04:00 AM
sure am!   Uncle Flint rules ...he may have a alcohol problem and grabs your ass everytime he sees you... but thats his way of greeting you.

your uncle Cornielus is no saint either:

Yeah maybe I was too harsh. Old Flinty really is a character, bless his cotton socks. And I guess my ass is so big it just happens to find its way into his hands. I mean, that's not his fault is it?

And Uncle Corny as I affectionately like to call him has done his fair share of odd stuff. And he's always giving out sweets to random children with that vacant expression on his face. That's just Cornelius though I guess!

I miss your brother Brady though, he's been in jail for such a long time now.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Assassin

Did your boss leave then? :P

hydroponic82

well when he got caught with all that crack he was selling , it broke mothers heart.
well its been fun going through memory lane , im going to bed my dear. thanks for the words of advice ,your really a gem of a person.   well have to exchange more photos tommorow....give Wilbur a kiss for me and ill see you soon.

my  neice Gertrude says hi too..she has grown since youve seen last seen her.
good night!

hydroponic82

Hidalgo

TheProzacFairy

Yummy Yum Yums!! I'd let you alll have some but you all blow ass.  :D