Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Recent picture of myself with one of my best pals

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

defskull

Mazzy, I love how you're such a photo whore yet you refuse to ever give us all the goods.

devilinside

Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 19, 2007, 06:50 AM
The crack is right where I broke my skull when I got hit by that truck back in December of 2005.

Instead of being some crippled kid, I'm now some crippled kid with a sweet tattoo.

Aww look at you..all big now. ;) haha im kiddin! It's nice,and you know it felt awesome,i loved it.

You sexy tub of goo!

Nikki

Moz La Punk

Goddamnit Josh even I think you're hot.

But hey, I'm hotter. I don't have a wheelchair though. Can't have everything.

Nikki

you're not hotter, sorry.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Nikki on Apr 19, 2007, 05:49 PM
you're not hotter, sorry.

I are! I are!

chick with dick... I remember how you always complained about people deleting their account or wanting to get banned and then returning... and here you are yourself. Whats that all about?

Nikki

my names aren't deleted, moron.

watch this. it's adorable <3

[youtube=425,350]pYTQcVeoiyA[/youtube]

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: defskull on Apr 19, 2007, 03:21 PM
Mazzy, I love how you're such a photo whore yet you refuse to ever give us all the goods.

I know. I better see all the goods when you get here, Mariam. I don't want your hair in your face or anything like that.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Mazzy on Apr 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
nice tattoo josh. i like your glasses. i wish you were my little brother. i would take you to the park all the time and we'd listen to nick cave and the bad seeds together, like, all the time.

That sounds amazing.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 19, 2007, 05:40 PM
Goddamnit Josh even I think you're hot.

But hey, I'm hotter. I don't have a wheelchair though. Can't have everything.

Yeah...that really creepy "Hey ladies...hows about you and me go to your place...mine has a cockroach problem" face is extremely attractive.

Moz La Punk

But in all seriousness Josh, you look great, I mean in hot, and also as in a cool guy to hang out with.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah, it's my huge muscles and oiled body isn't it?

Moz La Punk

Subliminal

Last night there was a small fire started infront of this guys flat, Now the guy is an asshole anyway and is always bringing trouble to the area...But still, it's a fire and i had to call 999.

Got through obviously, Told them where the fire was and it took them 4 minutes to get here (which is good) the bad part is, 3 fuckin' fire engines turned up and completely missed the fire, They drove up the road right past it  ::)

So me and my mum decided to go out, find them and direct them to it, By the time we did that a fourth had turned up...then the fireman in that truck got out, Went up to the balcony and put it out with his foot..

The next half hour there was 4 fire engines in the road, big flood lights and them having a mothers meeting!?

I can't believe i pay my council tax for this shit...I know a fire is a fire and i did the right thing by phoning, But c'mon, I felt too guilty when there is like 4 trucks sat there doing nothing and someone could be burning somewhere else because of me!

NiChe

Should of just put it out yourself dude.

Subliminal

Quote from: NiChe on Apr 20, 2007, 02:29 PM
Should of just put it out yourself dude.

I know, I felt like a right tit to be honest with you. Could of just got a bucket of water and got rid of it.

But there was smoke coming from his house when they broke into it (he weren't there) and they got this huge fan thing out and aired the place out of smoke.

The police said i did the right thing so i felt better lol

White Pwny

lol... right tit... :D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What happened to your left tit?

defskull

Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 20, 2007, 01:17 PM
I felt too guilty when there is like 4 trucks sat there doing nothing and someone could be burning somewhere else because of me!

Why should you care? They would probably deserve it anyway, right?

Mike21

A tit is an expression we use in the UK when it comes to some one doing something stupid.  :)

You Fail Me, you're a right tit.  :)