Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 08:54 PM
Guys, please put lotion on the hands for your lady, you cant have them crusty ass blistered just got done workin the graveyard shift at the nuclear plant hands. Correction PAWS. dont be dogs.

and you know I put lotion on everywhere  ;)

law

That McOwned pic comes to mind hehe

Moz La Punk

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 23, 2006, 08:53 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 23, 2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I jack off on my gf's face all the time, so my hands are perfect.

Man, if you have so little respect for her to do that in the first place at least have enough respect not to tell every Tom, Dick and Harry on the Internet.

Tom, dick and harry. thats beautiful. im gonna use that one.

Moz La Punk

But on a more serious note: most people that have been some time here can tell you to stop believing 95% of what I say on this board.

Or to speak in your words, 'loosen up'

luv ya ;)

law

Hahah well found Moz. And ATF, suprised you haven't heard that before but there's loads of weird ass sayings that revolve around the UK :)

Moz La Punk

9000 posts... oh no.

Assassin

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 09:00 PMTom, dick and harry. thats beautiful. im gonna use that one.

Go for it, you have my blessing. ;)

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 23, 2006, 09:01 PM
But on a more serious note: most people that have been some time here can tell you to stop believing 95% of what I say on this board.

Or to speak in your words, 'loosen up'

luv ya ;)

Love you too, even though you think it's funny to come on someone's face. Well, you are a 'pron!!!111oneoneone' addict so I guess I should cut you some slack. 8)

Assassin

Quote from: law on Feb 23, 2006, 09:03 PM
Hahah well found Moz. And ATF, suprised you haven't heard that before but there's loads of weird ass sayings that revolve around the UK :)

Yeah, especially around the Hull region for some reason. :P

Moz La Punk

I dont think its funny to come on someones face. I think its a nice end of a fuck session.

Assassin

I thought that was what the orgasm was for. My mistake.

DeftonesATF27

Yeah man the UK rules. You guys fuckin speak well, i love the monty python shit. Not too mention ALI G!!!!!!

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 23, 2006, 09:07 PM
I thought that was what the orgasm was for. My mistake.

No problem. Have one on me.

rxqueen

Eww, I feel lilke throwing up, no joke.. Bäääh

Moz La Punk

Haha, same here, but it's all for Assassin.

Assassin

And here I was thinking it was to satisfy your perverted sexual desires. Another mistake.

Moz La Punk

hey...

... loosen up

law

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 23, 2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah man the UK rules. You guys fuckin speak well, i love the monty python shit. Not too mention ALI G!!!!!!

oh yeah forgot about your old avatar! fuck man, you like the best comedies for sure... monty python and fawlty towers are my personal favs. Good stuff.

Assasin, keep on ragging my home town and your gonna get smited grr! lol

oh, and this is for Moz. This it what we wanted to watch in the studio.

Moz La Punk

Assassin

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 23, 2006, 09:13 PM
hey...
... loosen up

I am 'loosened up'. My only quarrel with you is that you are too 'loose' with certain things and too 'tight' with others. Go ahead and interpret that as a sexual innuendo. I know how your mind works. ;)

Quote from: law on Feb 23, 2006, 09:14 PM
Assasin, keep on ragging my home town and your gonna get smited grr! lol

Fair enough, maybe you need to start taking some of Moz's advice though.