Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Haha

Anyway, I actually don't have sausage fingers since I don't have any form of dwarfism. What I have is entirely unrelated to dwarfism and I may post a new thread sometime soon since it seems to me nobody knows anything about it.

Vlad Drac

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 31, 2006, 08:42 AM
Haha

Anyway, I actually don't have sausage fingers since I don't have any form of dwarfism. What I have is entirely unrelated to dwarfism and I may post a new thread sometime soon since it seems to me nobody knows anything about it.

Like i said you could be a pimp if you just didnt hate for no paticular reason. dont respond back to this. just try to have respek.

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: Vlad Drac on Mar 31, 2006, 07:58 AM
Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Mar 31, 2006, 07:51 AM
hope not..I don't feel like seeing mangled beaver

Mangled beaver beef curtains...

Do NOT go in there! WOOOOOOO!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Vlad Drac on Mar 31, 2006, 08:47 AM
Haha

Like i said you could be a pimp if you just didnt hate for no paticular reason. dont respond back to this. just try to have respek.

No, I do hate for a reason...

...I hate when people are complete morons and think they're cool because of it.

Oh, and I don't have any "respek" for you you fucking poser.

Vlad Drac

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 31, 2006, 08:51 AM
Quote from: Vlad Drac on Mar 31, 2006, 08:47 AM
Haha

No, I do hate for a reason...

...I hate when people are complete morons and think they're cool because of it.

Oh, and I don't have any "respek" for you you fucking poser.

Then you're just gonna remain a sausage fingered midget in my book and i will "own333" your punk ass daily bitch.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Why do you think you are owning me? Seriously, every time you post something, I have a retort, you always respond with nonsense. So technically, I would be owning you.

TheProzacFairy

stfu, you're chump bunged mofo...mehehehe!!

Vlad Drac

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 31, 2006, 08:55 AM
Why do you think you are owning me? Seriously, every time you post something, I have a retort, you always respond with nonsense. So technically, I would be owning you.

well you're a computer geek so of course that was gonna be your response.

fuck owning. i dont even have to do anything but wake up and im already owning you.

you cannot own someone that reinvents the game with slang like Chump Bunged

now if you cant understand what im saying you freckled face cartoon then refrain from making a come back sickly boy.

This is getting old and all your hatred needs to stop or ill keep "retorting"

footlong.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

ok ill be like u now with no intelgence at all

im gonna go smoke some chronic ass weed now

man i wish i was black

lithium royalty

me chi and hydro reppin def threats

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Rad dude.

(Chino's looking reeeaaaal fat these days)

lithium royalty

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That's the worst double chin I have ever seen.

lithium royalty

you should see mine.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Can't be worse'n that.

lithium royalty

TheProzacFairy

you all are pathetic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hahaha!

Nice tits by the way.

lithium royalty

yes, very nice indeed.

Chrisbo

Quote from: vida_mae on Mar 29, 2006, 10:02 PMi certainly did. and i even took the time to reply.. but..i was shot down, by you incredibly full mailbox!!! someones popuuuular... your never last picked.. you got cheerleader chick...

Mailbox full of your mail though  ;)

Shit, can you only have 11 in your inbox? Better delete me some then!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life