Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Jim Beam Jenga Rules!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BigMood

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Moz La Punk

Id have a lot of fun on that bed with those three girls.

Too bad Im just daydreaming.

BigMood

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 05, 2006, 10:10 PM

haha u just remembered me that i gonna see my bf tomorrow after 2 weeks again (and im so hornnnnyyyyyyyyyyy) *g*

Sam

Someone's gettin' laid.  ::)

BigMood

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

rxqueen

Haha, how cool is that? Sexy mofos.. Such a familiarity between them, great. ^^

fireflyry

Yeah frisbee camp was fun.

Also check out the guy in the middle with his foot on the blue shirt....it's Abe!!!

Moz La Punk

Quote from: BigMood on Apr 06, 2006, 05:40 AM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 05, 2006, 10:10 PM

haha u just remembered me that i gonna see my bf tomorrow after 2 weeks again (and im so hornnnnyyyyyyyyyyy) *g*

That's OK, Id still do all three of you, don't worry.

Edit: as far as my experience goes, Germans are reaaaaal easy to get in bed, haha. Shit I had a week when I was in Germany, it was fuck fuck fuck every night. Unreal.

fireflyry

I to have been to Germany and it was good.

European women just seem to treat sex as it should be treated.Fun.

Moz La Punk

Yeah amen. My gf doesnt bitch about the fact that sex is FUN to me, not LOVE.

Im not going to say how much I love her during sex... man, that would be so unexiting. I am glad my gf agrees on that. We'd rather talk dirty you know.

4th Eye

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 06, 2006, 07:48 PM
I to have been to Germany and it was good.

European women just seem to treat sex as it should be treated.Fun.

Finnish women are as cold as the weather here. Can't wait for my trip to Germany.

rxqueen

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2006, 07:49 PM

Im not going to say how much I love her during sex... man, that would be so unexiting. I am glad my gf agrees on that. We'd rather talk dirty you know.

Oh mozzy mozzy moz moz. I totally think sex has something to do with love and it's both to me. Fun and love. And who says I can't talk dirty 'cause I combine love and sex? ;) People use to think I'm all prude but Dan knows better. ^^

Oh and to straighten that out.. I'm totally not easy to get in bed, like for one night stands. But I know many german girls are cheap.. ^^

fireflyry

Word to that.

In New Zealand it's a whole different story.The attitude to sex is way to serious in general and Europe was like a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Sex should'nt be serious.Responsible but not serious.

fireflyry

Moz La Punk

Quote from: rxqueen on Apr 06, 2006, 07:54 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2006, 07:49 PM

Oh mozzy mozzy moz moz. I totally think sex has something to do with love and it's both to me. Fun and love. And who says I can't talk dirty 'cause I combine love and sex? ;) People use to think I'm all prude but Dan knows better. ^^

Oh and to straighten that out.. I'm totally not easy to get in bed, like for one night stands. But I know many german girls are cheap.. ^^

I didnt say that love and sex are seperate things... I only want sex with someone I love now. But I dont want to THINK about love during the sex. I want to think of fucking a filthy, trashy slut with a big booty.

fireflyry

rxqueen

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2006, 08:33 PM

I didnt say that love and sex are seperate things... I only want sex with someone I love now. But I dont want to THINK about love during the sex. I want to think of fucking a filthy, trashy slut with a big booty.

I totally have the need to say 'I love you' during sex at times. Not always, but sometimes..