Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 24, 2006, 01:46 AM
Quote from: Assassin on Apr 24, 2006, 01:41 AM
Yo Horse Man, where've you been?! I should smite you for going AWOL on us all the time!

yo ! MtV Raps

how you been doin?  i ve been working aaaaaaaaaallllllllllooooottttttttttttt
5 weeks until i leave !    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hehe well I'm glad you've been off doing something productive - nice one man! It's alright for some, isn't it? Damn it, I've got 13 exams coming up in less than 4 weeks! This is where the shit starts, I think I might ask Nuno to ban me over the exam period or something, I just hope I don't go cold quirky turkey! ;D

So are you gonna hook up with the Euro crew when you come over to Holland?

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 24, 2006, 01:47 AM
ohhh and ypouve been gone too.;

went off and got a boy toy eh...

Boy toy? Hahaha who've you been speaking to? ;D

Trust me, my life in that area is as barren as ever. *Weeps...*

hydroponic82

13 exams.....coffee and shisha ...lots of it.

and yea, ill meet whoever wants to meet up in amsterdam. i cant wait .it will be a beautiful experience.

going cold quirky turkey is a BOTCH! thats my new substitute word for a female dog.
BOTCH!

Assassin

Mmmm... shisha! It's been a while my friend, it's been a while! Well, I did some last week actually, but it was my first time setting up the nargeelah ('bong') so I kinda screwed it up! Oh well!

Botch eh? Nice word... I guess it's also a good promo for that whatevercore band! The slogan could be: 'Life's a botch and then you listen to it'... Or maybe not... :-[

Anyways, who's meeting up in Holland/Luxembourg then? Has anyone confirmed yet?

hydroponic82

haha watch a unknown screamo band come up with that name and become successful off of my twisted thinking.

i dont know whos going to show up for the show. i know tarkil and tuck are gonna be there. as far as amsterdam their are quite a few people on this board from there . i know i wanna meet up with tuck and get high maybe drink a glass of whiskey.

im spending alot to go on this trip so paypal me some schillings araz. ;)

hydroponic82

to stay on subject:

ToneDef

Haha, shillings. Old Skool.

ToneDef

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 24, 2006, 02:12 AM
haha watch a unknown screamo band come up with that name and become successful off of my twisted thinking.

i dont know whos going to show up for the show. i know tarkil and tuck are gonna be there. as far as amsterdam their are quite a few people on this board from there . i know i wanna meet up with tuck and get high maybe drink a glass of whiskey.

im spending alot to go on this trip so paypal me some schillings araz. ;)

You guys are so lucky, Deftones are touring Europe right in the middle of my exams!

Screw shillings - I'll PayPal you a whole bag of golden tuppences. How does that sound?

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 24, 2006, 02:18 AM

Wow, nice. ;)

hydroponic82

schillings ( gold & silver)  and quinces are the only currency besides american $ that this country accepts. so up it sis.....

def looks like hes ready to kill someone. or try to fuck his best freinds mom. you rule.

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 24, 2006, 02:37 AM
schillings ( gold & silver)  and quinces are the only currency besides american $ that this country accepts. so up it sis.....

def looks like hes ready to kill someone. or try to fuck his best freinds mom. you rule.

Oh ok, I'll up some gold shillings for you then... ???

And yeah he does haha! Lock up your mothers!

ToneDef

A motherfucker is what I am.

Hydro I never seen a pic of you.

Oh, I found another pic of me. This is quite old though..

Just me stepping outa my ride. I look quite the badass, huh?

Assassin

^ Haha.

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 24, 2006, 02:49 AMHydro I never seen a pic of you.

;D

The grin says it all. ;)

hydroponic82

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 24, 2006, 02:55 AM
^ Haha.

;D

The grin says it all. ;)

yes only 2 people have seen my lame picture . classified document.
and 1 insults my hair daily beacuase i have a keen since of style .

Assassin

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Apr 24, 2006, 02:58 AM
Quote from: Assassin on Apr 24, 2006, 02:55 AM
^ Haha.

;D

The grin says it all. ;)

yes only 2 people have seen my lame picture . classified document.
and 1 insults my hair daily beacuase i have a keen since of style .

Haha, you know it's only cos I'm jealous of your thick head of hair, I'm bald after all! :P

But dude, you looked seriously cute in that pic, not lame at all, so stop saying that! If anyone was looking lame, it was me and even I don't diss myself that much!

Anyways, to be 'on-topic', here's a pic of me and a friend out in London (Marble Arch) from last week, we're stood in front of the second column from the left, and I'm on the right, get out your magnifying glasses haha!

deftonekid

hydroponic82

the guy on the left looks like he's marching.

London looks beautiful.

Assassin

I'm sure London has its fair share of dumpy areas, but what I saw of 'Landantown' was pretty nice...

hydroponic82

Londontonia cant fuck with Leedsland ...

Assassin

^ That's the truth right there man.

'You don't,
Wanna fuck with Leedsland,
Cos Leedsland,
Will fucking kill you.'

Oxford Street and Knightsbridge couldn't compete with the Merrion and Arndale Centres even if they tried! Haha, if only you'd seen the Merrion and Arndale Centres, you'd get the joke!

hydroponic82