Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

my new adidas!!! and my hairy legs haha

lithium royalty

Chrisbo

Haha, nice hairy legs man! Dont we all gots it!  :D

But hell that bird, is it choking on wife beater, stellar? No wonder! Get a grolsch or krone down its neck, that'll do it good!

If it aint croaking on beer, sick pic man haha! Jokes!

I need to know spanish me thinks! That's spanish right?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

haha si soy peludo como un chango!!!

Chrisbo

Something about a change coming, hell! Man translate, portugese, spanish? What, what?

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

im hairy as a chango haha

Chrisbo

Wow, is that how it translates, can I use it?  :D

deftonekid

deftonekid

hey we can name our crew "hairy changos" haha!

Chrisbo

Cool! I'll use 'pinche chango!' for the women I dislike!  :D Jokes!

What's a chango?  :)

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

Cats are cool!!!  ;D

Except when they watch you masturbate!

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 24, 2006, 03:56 AM
Cool! I'll use 'pinche chango!' for the women I dislike!  :D Jokes!

What's a chango?  :)

a monkey!

pinche chango = fuckin' monkey haha

Mei

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 24, 2006, 04:01 AM
Cats are cool!!!  ;D

:o Sneaky cats!!
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

I'm telling you, we've got a stalker cat in our backyard, here's the proof!

QuoteI love cats! I FUCKING love cats (not that way sicko's, though some are rather cute) I think they are funny & I love how they do there thing & don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks! But gather round kiddies as I tell you the chilling tale of the cat I have come to know as 'Stalker Cat'. It all started a couple of years ago when I was looking out the kitchen window onto the huge back yard area. I saw a wee black cat sitting peacefully on the fence. Then I saw a big black & white bugger creeping very slowly behind it. And before you think he's just after some pussy, if that is the case then this fucker's on the horn 24/7!!! Anyway I thought nothing of it at the time but after a couple of months I realised I never saw the wee black cat again!! Then over the next while I noticed a number of cats vanishing, always when stalker cat was on the prowl! I put 2 & 2 together & realised Stalker cat must be bumping them off!!!! But the cat police must have been onto him also & put him in catty jail for awhile, but they never found enough evidence to put him away even though the fucker's a repeat offender!! Right, to the point! The reason I tell you this tale is I think stalker cat knows I'm onto him. I've had that being followed feeling the last few times I've been out & I fear for my life!!! Wait a minute, did I shut the door? Whats that noise? A black and white flash...........................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...............................

But really, this cat is real, it's a fucking stalker I tell ya!

Far away

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 24, 2006, 04:01 AM
Cats are cool!!!  ;D

Hahaha.. omfg!

hellview

I saw the movie twice twice this weekend.

I dug out my SH 2 and 3 and played all day.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

hydroponic82

Quote from: alimei on Apr 24, 2006, 04:00 AM

im gonna tell yall a funny story about what me and my freind did when we were 12...

they had these cats that would always come and dig through are trash when it would get full and knock over the cans and since we lived right next to each other we would always have to help clean each others trash cause our parents would make us.

so my freind (which is a female ) said we should start feeding them so they would stop . so we did and and they would come and eat ( along with other cats) buts still dig through our trash and knock our shit over. so my freind came to my house with 2 vials one day and some syrengies.

she said the shit was called G and it would knock the cats out if we stuck them with it  they would never come back . so when she left the food out that night she gave me one and said just run and try to stick one with a needle.  i did and she did.

the one i stuck while it was eating ran off in a hurry short after and i was sure i didnt do it right, and she said the same . so the next morining she comes and knocks on my window. its like 600 am and i was very tired. so i look out and i see her and shes laughing telling me "come see what i did".

i do so and go out my window and look at the clothes lines ( i lived in a apartment at the time and we had clothes lines on each section in the back of where we stayed) and even though i didnt believe it, it looked liked both cats were hanging there. t
he closer i walked i realised she had tied both of their tails together and had them facing opposite ways on the clothes line. she told me in 30- 45 minutes its gonna be hilarious.

i felt uneasy and said i had to go get ready for school (which she hardley attended at the time) . she called me a pussy and i left. got ready and walked 2 blocks to my bus stop.  before i got on my bus i heard noises that ill never forget and realize what she did and felt really bad.

they had mostley concrete under the clothes lines and when i got home they had blood stains all over . she watched them tear each other apart.

i never saw Sparkle again, my sister told me she got arressted at like 1030 that morning cause people saw her standing in front of them. .  shes probably in jail or some shit even today.

ToneDef

I was reading that thinking it was gonna be something funny. Shit.

Martin

That was a funny story, untill the noises...poor cats :(