Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostcancer

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 27, 2006, 03:33 AM
yo lostcancer, did you photoshop those pics?
if not what camara are you using?
yea ofcourse man well just messed with the lighting and shadows, not much. cuz my wack 3 megapixel canon powershot  doesnt handle much. A400 model

lostcancer

me and my band playing a small gig on 4/20  8)

Azwethinkweiz

cool, who are you in the pic?

black coffee

he's the bass player.

Assassin

deftonekid

lithium royalty

Quote from: lostcancer on Apr 27, 2006, 10:51 PM
yea ofcourse man well just messed with the lighting and shadows, not much. cuz my wack 3 megapixel canon powershot  doesnt handle much. A400 model

damn dude all that from a 3mp cam? you're talented dog, foreal

greencard

Azwethinkweiz

Chrisbo

Hey lostcancer, what type of music does your band play? Straight up metal or what? Pretty cool man!

Here's pictures from Cult Of Luna last night, pretty damn good band who you should check out if you dont know. It was pretty darkly lit as you could imagine, so it was hard to get great pics, especially with such a shitty camera, but here goes.

Ticket (signed by the singer, to which I have no name, I think it's Klas, cool man). They had to put The Cult Of Luna didnt they... ::)

Guitarist, also in Khoma

Probably the best picture I got all night, I call him the right hand guitarist, self explanatory

Bassist, cool man!

Better turn the brightness up to actually see the singer here

Same caption as above

Mosher dude at the left kept flicking hair back in my face

Klas (singer, I think that's his name)

Last pic of the night

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Far away

lostcancer

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 28, 2006, 01:50 PM
Quote from: black coffee on Apr 28, 2006, 12:30 AM
he's the bass player.

he's a smart man then.

???

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 28, 2006, 02:06 PM
Hey lostcancer, what type of music does your band play? Straight up metal or what? Pretty cool man!

Thanks man, as of now it's a blend of metal/punk is the best way i can put it haha

lostcancer

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 28, 2006, 03:55 AM
Quote from: lostcancer on Apr 27, 2006, 10:51 PM

damn dude all that from a 3mp cam? you're talented dog, foreal

Thanks man, it's all cuz of a lonely ass tuesday afternoon with no friends or money =p

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 28, 2006, 02:06 PMsigned by the singer, to which I have no name, I think it's Klas, cool man

Turns out his name is actually Johannes Persson, and he is in Khoma too! He also is the writer of all the Cult Of Luna songs, so that's cool!

Quote from: lostcancer on Apr 28, 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 28, 2006, 02:06 PM

Thanks man, as of now it's a blend of metal/punk is the best way i can put it haha

Haha, cool man! I've noticed that people find it hard to describe their own creations sometimes heh!

Parting shot of the day, me being a moody mother fucker in front of the camera! Haha, it's the only time it happens, I assure you

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

rosebud#9

me and Jared Leto at the 30 Seconds to Mars show in Seattle

Assassin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 28, 2006, 10:41 PMParting shot of the day, me being a moody mother fucker in front of the camera! Haha, it's the only time it happens, I assure you

One word: WOW! :o

Hehe. ;D

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: rosebud#9 on Apr 29, 2006, 10:41 PM

he's a really cool dude and all, but why the hell does he wear makeup?

rosebud#9

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 29, 2006, 10:45 PM
Quote from: rosebud#9 on Apr 29, 2006, 10:41 PM

he's a really cool dude and all, but why the hell does he wear makeup?

I dunno...that's just his band thing though, he doesnt wear it all the time.  Personally I think it looks cool.

Assassin

He has gorgeous eyes and it ruins them, in that pic at least. He looks like he's had the shit beaten out of him.

rosebud#9

there's one thats closer up.  Yeah I agree about the eyes thing, they're gorgeous and him wearing makeup you cant see them every well