Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on May 07, 2006, 10:48 PM
haha nah, there's a myspace guy that looks a lot more like Chino, even he's registered like Chino...

Haha, I know the guy you talk of! Man he is so fucking Chino like it's absurd! His Deftones fucking page is so fucking cool though, seriously, I want his codes haha!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 08, 2006, 03:41 AMi just go to parties to get wasted and be peaceful with my homies, i don't get what the deal is with people tryin to fight about every little thing

Hell yes. I'm the same way.

Chrisbo

Quote from: You Fail Me on May 08, 2006, 03:55 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 08, 2006, 03:41 AMi just go to parties to get wasted and be peaceful with my homies, i don't get what the deal is with people tryin to fight about every little thing

Hell yes. I'm the same way.

I fucking know what you guys mean btw! I had to fucking step in tonight, and I was juist like, what's the fucking point seriously?! Pricks!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: skinnypuppy on May 08, 2006, 02:04 AM
I live in glendale, but spend a lot of time in hollywood since my gf lives there.

Ah, we live relatively close to each other. Awesome.

Chrisbo

RE4 is teh shit!!!

lostcancer

zombies are teh shit!

Azwethinkweiz

mIRC

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 08, 2006, 03:47 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on May 07, 2006, 10:48 PM
haha nah, there's a myspace guy that looks a lot more like Chino, even he's registered like Chino...

Haha, I know the guy you talk of! Man he is so fucking Chino like it's absurd! His Deftones fucking page is so fucking cool though, seriously, I want his codes haha!

I don't know... the guy from my space and deftonekid look more like Nuno.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Sam

Quote from: deftonekid on May 07, 2006, 10:37 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on May 07, 2006, 10:29 PM
Deftonekid looks way too much like Chino to NOT be him. Creepy.

yeah so creepy ;D 8)

Deftoneskid is Chino from 1997-1998!

Sam

Quote from: fireflyry on May 09, 2006, 04:35 AM

Aaaaaaaaaand a karma kick for you.  That is one of my favorite movies. :)

fireflyry

Me too man.I love all the George Romero trilogy and anything zombie related.

Sam

Quote from: fireflyry on May 09, 2006, 04:38 AM
Me too man.I love all the George Romero trilogy and anything zombie related.

Word!  I would give you another karma point for that but I just did!  Haha, but yeah, I love anything zombie related aswell.  Romero pwns!

Oh and props to my homeboy Tom Savini. 

hellview

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 08, 2006, 03:19 PM
RE4 is teh shit!!!

yeah, RE4 is amazing. but Silent Hill 2 is still better IMO.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Sam

I'm seriously considering buying another gaming console since I don't have one anymore.  Maybe another ps2...? 

fireflyry

Silent Hill 2 bored me and I could'nt get into it like the first one.Might have to give it another shot.

Sam

I haven't played any Silent Hill games.  I was more into Resident Evil.  That game would scare the CRAP out of me when I played alone at night.  Ahh...good times, good times. ;D

fireflyry

Dude you have to check out Silent Hill if you like Resident Evil.

Sam

I know man, I know.  I'm actually thinking about getting a Ps2 so I might just pick a copy up.  That and I seriously need to catch up on all the new RE games.

fireflyry

Dude get a Gamecube.

I picked one up a few weeks ago and they have a remake of the original RE but with kick arse Gamecube graphics, a game called RE 0 which is set before the original and is awesome and also most people agree RE4 is best played on a Gamecube.

Not only that but they are pretty cheap these days.