Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNZ

this is probably going to be my bio pictuer for my bands demo-booklet..thought i'd share..

it's the lack of hobbies..

vida_mae

vida_mae

vida_mae

nothing....um.. i was just going to say that um... we have the same shoes.. dc's? except mine are pink and white..

DNZ

haha allrighty then:)

vida_mae

no! i really do!

you can kinda see them in the middle of these...

vida_mae

wow, thats poor... i have alot more shoes than that you know.. i have 4 closets in my apartment.. full.. and i have new summer ones..

DNZ

wow.. i gots 4 pairs.. thats a lot for a dude :)

vida_mae

true but i bet, they are functional.. like, one pair for working your hot body out, one to go with you great sense of style, one that compliments your awesome hair... and the last pair, to um... rainboots?

DNZ

no..
black to match with black ..brown with brown.. white with white..and a pair of basketball shoes..

youre being sarcastic, right?

vida_mae

pleazzz... like, I would ever say that; your hot, have great style, and awesome hair..

DNZ

so.. are you being sarcastic or not?
haha damn my low IQ

Mei

Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 12:51 AM
nothing....um.. i was just going to say that um... we have the same shoes.. dc's? except mine are pink and white..

IE: you're hot as fuck.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

DNZ

oh..

ehm

im shy

so it gets the approval for the bio in the booklet?

DNZ

cos i have other options you know

Mei

Well, I will be requiring all options. Ya know, so I can make the best decision and what not.. ;) :D

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

vida_mae

Quote from: DNZ on Jun 14, 2006, 12:41 AM

this is probably going to be my bio pictuer for my bands demo-booklet..thought i'd share..

it's the lack of hobbies..
Quote from: alimei on Jun 14, 2006, 01:12 AM
Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 14, 2006, 12:51 AM

IE: you're hot as fuck.

:o thats not what i said!!  :o

DNZ

haha okay so here's another 1

and another one

hit me