mIRC

there best be an explanation for that mang

Frankz0r

Chrisbo

Quote from: Frankz0r on Aug 06, 2006, 08:38 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 05, 2006, 08:44 PM
Happiness

That's a sexy pic chris  ;)

Cheers man! Nice of you to say so! You're pretty sexy too man, dont let anyone say otherwise!

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 06, 2006, 02:31 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 05, 2006, 08:44 PM
Man, was so bored, so got out the camera.

Solemn by the window shot

you should be bored more often :*

i need to change my panties...

Well, in truth, I'm bored all the time! I just never bring out the camera, dont want to break the lense, because then I'm in trouble!

Man, I hate this feeling, I think I need some sleep!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

OSO

cool...

jamesthecat

This is from the night where went swimming in the sea at 4 in the morn and I was to later sleep on a boat. Maybe these pictures will shed some light as to how this happened.....

this is my mate VVV

Jerry_Curls

I really like the beanie/hat
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

jamesthecat

I prefer josh and josh's tonsils!

Chrisbo

Haha nice pics bro! You do the exact same posing as me, always gotta have a hard metal horns pose on a night out haha!  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

jamesthecat

every time man, i dont know why it is.  either middle fingers, metal horns, or REALLY cheesy smile!  ;D

pissedandpierced

Quote from: jamesthecat on Aug 08, 2006, 11:52 AM

Is this the Jamesthecat 'I have had a bit too much but i'm still enjoying myself' look?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

jamesthecat

I was drinking since like midday on that night.  I think that's more the "lets see exaclty how stupid this smile can go"

pissedandpierced

I kinda know that feeling, on my birthday I was totally mashed and my mates gave me some really cool presents and a cake with a gun on it and I had this big chuffed grimace all night long.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Mazzy

a proposal i can't refuse outside condom kingdom.

it was raining and everything.

pissedandpierced

Do they only sell condoms? Obviously you said yes, right?

Chrisbo

I think what's even worse is when you get absolutely steamboats, and your mate doesnt, and he has a video camera phone, and he takes videos of you collapsing into bin bags and getting bare bums put into your face. Never happened to me though, just my mate, bahahaa!

Oh, and Mazzy, that's wonderful, but what about Andy?  ;) :D

jamesthecat

QuoteI kinda know that feeling, on my birthday I was totally mashed and my mates gave me some really cool presents and a cake with a gun on it and I had this big chuffed grimace all night long.

That's like my mate who lives out in the east end of glasgow, so nobody ever goes out there coz everyone live in the west end.  so when he had a party at his place, he was totally fucking delighted to see people in his flat, he just floated about grinning all night!  ;D

Mazzy

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 08, 2006, 12:58 PM
Do they only sell condoms? Obviously you said yes, right?

they sell all different types of condoms. i buy the banana flavoured ones because banana's are so expensive in australia at the moment. i just put the condom in my mouth and suck on it. it tastes alright but i would rather a real banana. it's not latex. it's like, herbal or some shit because i don't use the normal latex condoms. if i ever consider leaving celibacy i would use the pill.

and i didn't BECAUSE i have the biggest known internet crunch on andy/no name cola. it's a big crunch, huge. like christophrawr said, 'what about andy?'

Chrisbo

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 08, 2006, 01:12 PM
and i didn't BECAUSE i have the biggest known internet crunch on andy/no name cola. it's a big crunch, huge. like christophrawr said, 'what about andy?'

Thought as much  8) :)